- Heaven and Hell. An awesome remix of "Can Can" of all things.
- For those who enjoy Eurobeat, Y&Co.'s Sweet Rain featuring Karin. Like several other Y&Co. songs, it has a long version. And in 2018, he released a self-cover with English lyrics sung by longtime Eurobeat vocalist Cherry.
- 猫叉Master's Far east nightbird (long version) is probably one of the more popular songs in Bemani, thanks to 猫叉Master making a drum 'n bass track with his usual instruments. The results are mystifying.
- True Blue by dj TAKAnote is strangely melancholy, but picks up quickly into a happy-hardcore trance, with highly-hummable vocals and energetic synth.
- Rock the Club by Sota Fujimori (under his "Expander" alias) is a highly energetic glitch hop track with a large amount of variety to keep one engaged.
- Roll the Dice is the first song from Lapix in jubeatnote , and it's an absolute blitz of hi-tech blended with a recurring guitar riff and a delicious vocal-chop section near the middle.
- Wowie Zowie by Hommarju is an EDM-house stomper infused with a somewhat middle-eastern vibe and some difficult-but-satisfying triplet rhythms.
- 1116 by SYUNN (under his "Dustup" alias) is just as energetic and chaotic as one would expect the new hardest song in the series to be.
- Welcome to the Mosh Pit by Lapix, despite not being remotely the genre the title would indicate, still manages to live up to its name. It's stop-and-go hardstyle trading off with rapid-fire melodies and a weirdly catchy vocal hook:I CAME TO START THE PARTY
'CUZ I'M THE PARTY STARTER
SO IF THAT BEAT AIN'T KNOCKIN'
LET'S GET IT KNOCKIN' HARDER
WELCOME TO THE MOSH PIT''