The Chemical Brothers' soundtrack is awesome from beginning to end.
- "Hanna's Theme" is Sweet Dreams Fuel that really fits the fairy-tale theme of the film. The vocal version even more so.
- Container Park - terrifying, high-octane, and all around awesome.
- "Marissa's Flashback", eerie and melancholic. It was even used in The Hunger Games.
- "The Sandman", a deliciously oppressive Ominous Music Box-like tune used when the sadistic Isaacs is searching for Hanna at the camping site.
- "Anti-Lullaby" by Karen O anchors the soundtrack. The tune and arrangement (acoustic guitar and soft, unaccompanied vocal) are standard for a lullaby, but the lyrics are anything but soothing ("Do not sleep, my starling/Do not sleep, my doe... She will bury you inside her fur"). It is used in the more poignant moments (e.g., Erik escaping with baby Hanna, Hanna and Clara burying Erik), and its theme is repeated in the instrumental underscoring.