The .hack series has some incredible music, it can create a mood perfect for its context and is enjoyable to listen to whilst not playing.
- Skeith: The Terror of Death. Such an awesome song that most of the other Phases had remixed versions of it for their own themes.
- Cubia's themes. Rather unorthodox for such an epic encounter, in that they are very slow-paced and haunting, yet manage to be awesome in its own way, and very fitting for the battle.
- Hope of Dawn. Aura's theme gets a makeover and is even more beautiful.
- I'm Right Here! Skeith has to have an awesome theme. It's kind of a requirement.
- Everything in These Hands, Azure Kite's impossibly epic battle theme.
- Cubia gets three themes this time: The Third Crisis, Full Force, and Final Bout. All are pure awesome.
- You Smiled Kindly, one of the three Award Bait Songs for the games sung by Tomoyo Mitani, aside of her role in singing the choruses for the entirety of the saga's soundtracks. The Whereabouts of Truth is excellent as well.