As a rhythm game, Deemo had songs worth listening and get people hooked on. To note a few...
- Any song by Vanros Kloud can skyrocket to a fan favorite. See Wings of Piano, Mirror Night and Evolution Era for just a few shining examples.
- The rearranged songs from Cytus are not to be underestimated either. Saika and Entrance's are taken Up to Eleven from their previous versions. Space Colony (originally Cosmo) got a full makeover thanks to Mili.
- Magnolia, Myosotis and Marigold by M2U are all boss songs of sorts, and are also among the most emotional songs.
- Fluquor is one of the most heart-wrenching tracks in the game... all the more fitting seeing as it's the last song played before the Tear Jerker ending.
- Cerebrite has gotten stuck in quite a few players' heads.
- For some, the combination of piano, cello, and momocashew's gentle voice makes YUBIKIRI-GENMAN both awesome and soothing to listen to, even though it's a bit of a Tear Jerker.
- For a song considered as That One Level, Run Lads Run is very catchy.
- Nightfall is a beautiful piece. The combination of the piano and violin makes this song very astounding to the ears.
- Rhuzerv is a wonderfully emotional and catchy combination of piano and dubstep.