- Let's start things off with The Trouble Man, the main ending theme of the series. This song is so awesome, that everything Darkstalkers related used it, even the American cartoon. WARNING: Contains gratuitous 90s.
- From Vampire: The Night Warriors/Darkstalkers: The Night Warriors:
- From Vampire Hunter: Darkstalkers' Revenge/Night Warriors: Darkstalkers' Revenge:
- From Vampire Savior: The Lord of Vampire/Darkstalkers 3:
- Forever Torment, the song that plays for both Lord Raptor and Victor von Gerdenheim. The dark beat sounds both menacing and melancholic, fitting for Lord Raptor's nature and Victor's story.
- Iron Horse, Iron Terror, the song that plays for the Q-Bees. Rather disorienting sounding and has some buzzing here and there, to give you a sense as to what the Q-Bees are like.
- Fetus of God, Jedah's theme. A fast-paced electronic track with haunting vocals and disturbing organ parts, fitting for a Dark Messiah and his stage, preparing for the birth of a new god.
- Vampire Chronicle: The Chaos Tower/Darkstalkers Chronicle: The Chaos Tower has the rather somber sounding credits theme, to give you a sense of peace after everything is done. The church organ and chorus at the end are a nice touch.
Awesome Music / Darkstalkers