- First off, we have the very first level, "La Roca", which is by far the most known theme from the game and gives a player an extremely adventurous, albeit slightly creepy, feel.
- Then, we have "The Battlements", the second level and its grim, heavy atmosphere.
- Thirdly, "The Footpath".
- "The Dark Woods". Really captures the feel that you are lost in a giant, dark and dangerous forest.
- "The Township". Quite a peaceful theme, compared to the former one.
- "El Puerto Del Lobo".
- "The Docks", which also "La Roca"'s slower, "sneakier" remix.
- "The Shipyards". Does a wonderful job of portraying the atmosphere of sneaking through the night, looking for Red Tail's ship.
- "Pirate's Cove", which, quite unsurprisingly, gives us piratical feel.
- "The Cliffs", providing us with a calm, yet adventurous feeling.
- "The Caverns" with its amazing build-up. Portrays finding yourself in someplace completely unknown quite nicely.
- "The Undersea Caves". Not as mysterious and magical as the former, but, again, gives an incredible adventurous feeling.
- "Tigers' Island", arguably the most adventurous theme out here.
Awesome Music / Claw