Alias had amazing music.
- The pilot. The entire pilot. Vertical Horizon's "You're a God" (when Danny proposes to Sydney) and "Give You Back" (when Jack tells Sydney he's a double agent); Sinead O'Connor's "No Man's Woman" (when Sydney walks out with the Mueller device), and Peter Gabriel's "Here Comes the Flood" (Danny's funeral).
- "Delicate" in the episode where Jack meets Irina's sister Katya.
- U2's "Walk On" in "Passage, Pt. 1". One does not simply walk into Kashmir. The Bristow-Derevkos Power Walk into Kashmir, just after blowing a large hole in some PRF goons. In the same episode, Sark and Sydney driving along to "Bad Moon Rising".
- January 26, 2003. ABC needs to figure out a way to keep audiences tuned in after Super Bowl XXXVII. 1. 2. 3.- HIT IT!
- Matthew Good Band's "Weapon" over the ending to "A Higher Echelon".
- Bob Dylan's "Shelter from the Storm" playing over the end of "Trust Me", when Sydney confronts Irina.
- The opening theme! 30 seconds of techno-y goodness. And then surpassed by Michael Giacchino's awesome scores. High paced and a perfect fit for the tension building.