- When Lt. Bowles and his crew fly in to rescue Crosby and co. from The Dragon of the Big Bad.
- The Weaver of Fate, when she saves both Lt. John McPherson and the Radioman from the Big Bad's clutches.
- Her Shut Up, Hannibal! speech to the Big Bad when rescuing The Radioman is especially awesome.The Weaver: "You shall not have him, Alduin the Corruptor, Bane of Svongaard, and Devourer of Worlds! I am Tinúviel, Weaver of Fate, Wielder of the Sacred Light of Telperion, and Mistress of the Celestial Empyrean! Your profane shouts will avail you not in my realm! You will stay in the Darkness whence you were banished, and you will corrupt no more souls henceforth! Begone!"
- Her Shut Up, Hannibal! speech to the Big Bad when rescuing The Radioman is especially awesome.
- The early parts of the Battle for Tristainia qualify, that is, until things go bad.
- When Cardinal Nathaniel Garro rescues Crosby and his companions from Cromwell's clutches.
- To be clear, he slaughters his way through at least a platoon of Reconquista guards with his bare hands, then smashes down a heavy door like it was paper. He then spits acid in the face of a Reconquista henchman and backhands Sheffield, the second most powerful mage in the room. Having cornered Cromwell, the latter pleads for mercy only to stab Garro with a knife. Given who Garro is, it doesn't work. Garro then proceeds to tell Cromwell why, culminating with a Badass Boast and him executing Cromwell in a rather gory fashion.
- When faced with being burned alive with white phosphorus, the officers who led the mutiny remain defiant. They take a step further by loudly reciting the Soldier's Creed just before being executed.
- Lt. Colonel Long's scathing tirade against Konrad also qualifies, finally forcing the Colonel to face the reality of the situation in Dubai.
Awesome / Zulu Squad no Tsukaima