- A standout example of this trope is Tallahassee's caged-in pistol massacre of the zombie horde towards the end of the film. Accompanied by Awesome Music.
- The entire context shall be listed here just to emphasize how awesome the moment is. Columbus must rescue Wichita and Little Rock from an entire carnival's worth of zombies. Tallahassee initiates a last stand, calling all of the zombies to himnote so Columbus can save the others. The music breaks into the most desperate last stand track ever, slow motion rules and we all know that the camera is going to pan back to a broken cage and Tallahassee dead inside. Except it doesn't.
- And the look on his face tops it all off.
- Hell, just... See for yourself.
- Tallahassee, barreling along on a roller-coaster, and shooting zombies the whole way. While laughing hysterically.
- Columbus vs. the clown zombie.
- Hell, all of Columbus's Big Damn Heroes moment. He chooses to go back and rescue the girls who had done nothing but torment him and Tallahassee from their own stupidity. Damn heroic.Oh my God. Look at this fucking clown. Of course, it had to be a clown. No, it had to be a clown. And it had to be Wichita for me to finally understand—
- He also gets one in leading a few zombies chasing him into the path of one of the spinning pendulum-like rides, causing them to get hit.
- Tallahassee attracting zombies by playing "Dueling Banjos" from Deliverance on a banjo, then smashing a charging zombie's head in with it while yelling "You've got a purdy mouth!""Just gonna take a little off the top."
- During the Mexican Standoff in the Hummer between Tallahassee, Wichita and Little Rock, Columbus snaps and calls the others out, saying they have more important things to worry about than trust issues and having a car stolen. This more or less sets them straight.
- When Little Rock takes a deep breath and remembers what Tallahassee taught her, she takes aim with tears in her eyes and sniped the control box, saving both hers and her sister's life.
- During the scene where Tallahassee dual-wields chainsaws, take note that the zombie is actually running away from him. That's right, no zombie is safe from Tallahassee.Columbus (narrating): Asskicking was his business, and-
Tallahassee (in flashback): Business is gooooooooood!
- Normally we don't approve of saying 'everything X Person does' but seriously, Tallahassee. Every single moment he is on screen is either a Funny Moment, a Moment of Awesome or one memorable Tear Jerker.
- He also has a few Real Men Wear Pink moments:Tallahassee: Did you ever read that book "She's Just Not That Into You?"
- He also has a few Real Men Wear Pink moments:
- Then of course, we have one of the greatest One Scene Wonders ever, Sister Cynthia Knickerbocker, and her epic "Zombie Kill of the Week".
- How about the entire intro? Watching zombie mayhem in super slo-mo to the tones of "For Whom The Bell Tolls" is undeniably epic.
Awesome / Zombie Land