- During the attack near the start of the film, Bob is nearly crushed by a collapsing building, but Phil grabs him and drags him to safety, receiving a minor injury that he will proceed to milk for the rest of the film.
- Bob telling Phil off for his constant use of the 'old war injury' routine.
- And Phil for still getting Bob to go along, even after getting called out.
- Any of the dance scenes, but especially "The Best Things" due to how long it is and the acrobatics required to do the pole dancing.
- Phil weaponizing his ability to make a big deal over a non-existent injury in order to keep General Waverly from watching the Ed Harrison show.
Awesome / White Christmas