- Kat and Ana's segment of features cutesy nature microgames...that are played to an epic samurai-saga song while Kat and her dog storm a castle taken over by an evil skeleton samurai to save her sister and the prince/princess. Never has keeping a kitten dry and catching a plushie with a crane been so awesome.
- Kat and Ana's segment has the duo fighting a troll that resides in a house while Kat and Ana are fleeing from bees. However, the boss stage, "Nose Dive", is even better; you turn the Game Boy Advance and control a robot who shoots down noses with the A button being pressed. At the end, what appears to be a face shows up. After the nose is defeated, the face reveals itself to be a bigger nose, who serves as a boss battle. With a fruit, the robot turns into an improved version of it who needs to insert both hands into the bigger nose, damaging it. After a few hits, the bigger nose explodes, and victory is yours. This is done while awesome music plays in the background. Gold brings it back, and it is as epic as before.
- Ashley's boss game, "Global Warning", is this. You play as the EARTH, dragging it around in space dodging COMETS and PLANETS SHOOTING BULLETS. Then, you rescue an astronaut (who nearly gets crushed by two giant asteroids), which gives the Earth the Moon that shoots LASERS. Then you fight and blow up a GIANT EVIL ALIEN PLANET THAT SHOOTS COMETS, all while SATURN is shooting bullets and JUPITER is shooting EXPLODING PLANETS. The whole time, awesome music is playing in the background.
- However, it gets harder and less awesome on later difficulties, where MARS joins in on the boss and acts as a KAMIKAZE. Oh, and did we mention you can only get hit once?
- The final boss battle game, "Wario Dance Company", is the game's Crowning Moment of Crazy, with the player having to keep in time with three bizarre dancers. The first thing you do: whack your butt with the Wii remote.
Game and Wario
- The Darker and Edgier title screens. Seriously, these need to made into a real game.
- As scary as it is, you have to admire 5-Volt's dedication in making sure that her son is sleeping properly in his "Gamer" segment.
- Gold greatly expands Loot Scoot from a short microgame involving Wario using his attack on walls to a boss microgame in Wario's Mash League story, where Wario must do the wall smashing, smash a giant bird foot to go to the top screen, and attack some mummies in order to use a spring that sends him to the Touch Screen and escape the wall.
- In Dribble and Spitz's stage, the duo are driving their taxi space cab in the middle of an intergalactic war zone when a stray laser hits their ship. This causes Spitz to snap and activate their taxi's Octobazooka before driving headfirst into battle. By the end, Dribble and Spitz managed to chase off both armies, meaning they just defeated two space armadas by themselves.
- In Ashley's stage, the framing story is that Ashley is fighting a gluttonous demon lord. When the player reaches the boss stage, Ashley's eyes narrow, her hair goes grey, the shadow of the demon approaches on the upper screen, and...Ashley: It's time.
Ashley: If you insist...(Ashley flies out of the forest she fell in, with Red having turned back into the broom)
- And if you get a Game Over, the broom turns back into Red, and he and Ashley fall into the forest. But if the player didn't clear it yet and continues...
- Cricket and Mantis' stage. Although it's played for laughs, Mantis makes every ride seem like a death wish that sounds even more awesome with each ride.
- The Ultra League starts like this: Manager Joe has a nightclub called Club Joe, but business is slow, so he's contemplating closing for the night. Almost immediately after that, Mona, Jimmy T., Kat, Ana, Young Cricket, Master Mantis, Dr. Crygor, Mike, Penny and Fronk enter the club, and they plan to liven the nightclub up. With the exclusion of Mantis & Crygor, they do not disappoint.
- Mona, Jimmy T., & Young Cricket use their dance moves and draw a lot of people in. Young Cricket and Mona in particular end up drawing in a LOT of girls and boys respectively.
- Kat & Ana bring in some leftovers from their story, which draws in a lot of people, just from the smell alone. Ana pretty much said it best:Ana: I hope it tastes as good as it smells.
- After Mantis & Crygor unintentionally drive almost everyone off with their dance moves, Penny decides to put her pipes to work and sings. To say she's pretty good at it is an understatement, and it brings in a whopping multitude of people into the nightclub. Hell, the game even calls it angelic! If this occurs again, Penny probably has a very bright future as a singer.
- The final stage involves facing off with a power-drunken Wario for the Wario Bowl prize money. Eventually, Lulu steps in and gives the player a hand when Wario starts cheating, giving the player a Heroic Second Wind for the last several microgames.
- This, of course, leads to one thing: the final boss stage. Wario Dance Company rises from its defeat in Smooth Moves and evolves into Wario de Mucho. This game forgoes the single control scheme used in Wario Dance Company and opts to use all of the control schemes Gold has to offer, functioning similar to Wario de Mambo. As Wario Deluxe expresses his horror to you getting the moves correct, you are able to get the Twist, Touch, and Blow moves correct in the final stretch and win the Wario Bowl.
- Wario playing the role of Big Bad and being portrayed as a genuine threat in his own series can be considered this to some fans who are fond of his more villainous traits.
- The final stage also gets credit for being the first final stage in the WarioWare series with a Background Music Override, and the theme music for Wario Deluxe is no slouch in the "epic final battle" department.
- Finally after getting blown off several games, WARIO'S FRIENDS FINALLY GET PAID. Laser-Guided Karma at its finest, as Wario is NOT HAPPY, although he does get a cut. (His tantrum was because he didn't get all the money.)
- Even the player gets paid, as you're awarded the 10,000 coins used for the entry fee for completing the Story Mode and told that it's your cut.