- When thousands of nerdfighters gathered together with Esther to get the Harry Potter Alliance $250,000 to improve literacy.
- Somewhat related to the above when nerdfighters earned enough money with the HPA to get four planes to Haiti after the earthquake: The S.S Harry, S.S. Ron, S.S Hermione, and the S.S DFTBA.
- BARACK OBAMA'S TUMBLR REBLOGGED THIS VIDEO. NOTHING is more awesome than that.
- An Evening of Awesome at Carnegie Hall!
- John & Hank doing a cover of They Might Be Giants's version of Cub's "New York City". John actually has a pretty good voice.
- Barack Obama telling John's unborn second child to "Not forget to be awesome!" Yes, the leader of the free world is a nerdfighter!
- Pretty much any and all of their Project for Awesome events. Especially (as of June 2014) the 2013 P4A where they raised more than $800,000 spread out over 20 charities.
- When they pwned Oprah.
- These lines from "Goodbye Brotherhood 2.0"* :And though it is true that our project is ending,The rules, it seems, may need some amending.To all of Youtube, we must say,John and Hank Green are here to stay.
- "I Know". It's an awesome Ear Worm with the entirety of the lyrics composed of only ten words.
- When they raised over a million dollars for the Project for Awesome 2014.
- Hank, alongside Bethany Mota and GloZell Green, got the chance to interview the President.
- John Green recounts his legendary senior prank. It involved him and his friends simultaneously setting off $200-300 of fireworks as well as 100 Roman candles. However, that was actually the prank that they set up to fake out the administration. The real prank was getting a child psychologist to come and give a speech about teenage sexuality. Doesn't sound like much of a prank until the psychologist starts taking off her clothes, since she's actually a stripper.
Awesome / VlogBrothers