- After Jade pours coffee on Tori's head during an improv sketch, the next day, Tori gets revenge by kissing her (Jade's) boyfriend, Beck in another improv sketch.
- Tori and Jade having an entire fight during the improv sketch and still managing to follow the rules and keep it alphabetical, just the two of them. At least, until Jade gets too frustrated and messes up. (And it's worth noting that they went almost the entire alphabet. Beck's last line started with F and Tori and Jade went back and forth all the way until it hit F again and Jade messed up. That's twenty-five lines of back and forth without messing up in improv.)
- Tori takes the moral high ground over Jade in "Stage Fighting" by taking a punishment that should've been put on Jade. Her reason? She'd rather take two weeks of detention, a lower grade, and be forced to spend her Friday night cleaning up after a food fight than be unable to enjoy her time at Hollywood Arts simply because she and Jade are constantly at each other's throats (even though the latter happens to a degree anyway). Jade is flabbergasted that someone could be this righteous. And while it doesn't last beyond this episode, the sentiment was certainly cool.Jade: Well, you can't be nice to me when I've been mean to you! That's not how it works!
Tori: Well then, try being nice to me sometime. Maybe that'll work.
- Tori and friends taking revenge on Manipulative Bastard Ryder in "Begging On Your Knees", along with his ex-girlfriends. Seeing such a Smug Snake of a villain given a well deserved Humiliation Conga, priceless!
- Tori does it again in "Prom Wrecker", By crowning Jade as the prom queen and Doug the Diaper Guy as prom king, as a "discreet" revenge for Jade almost ruining Tori's hard-worked Prom. And to top it all off, a song by Tori, Cat and Andre to close the deal!
- A smaller one but when Beck puts Jade in a time out for being mean to Tori (which she actually does).
- Tori and Jade giving Robbie a much needed comeuppance near the end of "Robarazzi".
- After Jade spends most of "Tori Gets Stuck" repeatedly and deliberately trying to injure Tori so she can have the lead role in the school play, Tori is finally put out of commission when she donates too much blood to Robbie. Sikowitz, who normally plays the role of the gang's Eccentric Mentor, has none of it, fires Jade from her role as understudy, and assumes the lead role himself.Jade: She can't play the role and I'm the understudy.
Sikowitz: I don't care, you've been acting like a gank all week. I'm not going to reward you by letting you play the lead.
- Tori gets a minor once for also calling Jade a gank in "Freak The Freak Out", when she explains why her parents went on vacation to avoid taking care of Trina.
- Beck: Can't blame them.
Jade: Sucks to be you.
Beck: Come on, man!Andre: These girls got ten times more applause than them!Hayley: (snobbishly) Just sit down.Andre: I'll sit you down.
- From the same episode, Andre angrily defending Cat and Jade when Hayley and her friend throw their undeserved victory in the HA kids' faces. Keep in mind that until that moment, Andre always has such a relaxed approach to everything and even had hopes of getting with either girl. However, when they decide to mock his friends? Nuh-uh, not a chance. Beck can even be seen holding him back.
- "iParty With Victorious". When Robbie tries to rap, someone throws a plant at him, knocking him out. Cat calls everyone out on this.Cat: I realize Robbie was bad, but was it necessary to throw that plant at him?
- It should be noted that she is promptly ignored by everyone, but still, calling everyone out on Robbie's Butt-Monkey status is a pretty big accomplishment for someone like her.
- This exchange makes her even more awesome.Tori: Cat, the doctors said you're not supposed to talk!Cat: (Removes head-thingy) They couldn't say I couldn't siinnggingg!
Hayley: We won, because we rock.Cat: Yeah, don't believe everything your daddy says.
- She also called out Hayley in "Freak The Freak Out" on her rigged victory.
- Rex proceeding to school everyone in rap battles (except Sam, but still)
- Cat and Jade proceeding to get Tori's help in a Batman Gambit to give the two mean girls a rather fitting Humiliation Conga was also awesome.
- Their singing contest against the girls mostly falls under Awesome Music, but there's also a bit near the end where Cat and Jade face Hayley and Tara while singing lyrics emphasizing how unthreatened they are by the other girls less impressive karaoke routine. It might have been a coincidence Cat was doing that while singing "Give it up, you can't win" but it sure isn't when, a couple seconds later, Jade is facing them and leans over in their faces "Such a shame you don't put up a fight." The audience also gets a moment by booing when the owner (the father of one of their competitors) denies Jade and Cat the grand prize, with people join gin in Andre calling out "Fix!"
- The gang proceeding to escape Yerbanian prison through the access row, then getting in a duck truck and riding across a pavement that says "NO ESCAPING".
- Jade and Beck get special mentions for keeping their usual composures even when they know they're locked up in a hellish prison.
- Sikowitz sneaking back into the prison disguised as a guard and getting an escape truck. Granted, he thrusts a lot of the work for the escape on them, but what he did accomplish is impressive.
- Trina putting her martial arts skills to use on Robbie in "Helen Back Again".
- From the same episode, Cat is forced to rush her planned 5 minute re-audition (which includes a monologue, a juggling act, and a song-and-dance number) and she completes it all in under 60 seconds.
- In "Terror on Cupcake Street", Beck gets one by blasting fake confetti to scare off the thugs.
- "The Gorilla Club" had Cat ride the flaming bunny and defeat the balls of pain with complete ease. Tori also completes the balls of pain, but the biggest Moment of Awesome of hers was defeating the Gorilla, just by doing the Hammer dance.
- Trina gets a really, really small one in the same episode just by telling Jade to hush.
- In Sleepover at Sikowitz's Sikowitz managing to delegate who will pick each other's method acting roles on the spot, without ever slowing down as he talks or making a single mistake.
Jade: Who's Jade? My name is Betsy Goldenheart. A happy farmgirl who's experiencing extreme pain right now! Aowwwnng... [smiles and exits house]
- Jade being given a method acting character who can't get mad at anyone.
- Tori managing to stay in character the entire time even as she's gloating about how she won being able to stay in character the longest.
- Jade managing to stay in character for half a minute even after burning her hand on the stove and clearly wanting to let loose at Sikowitz, politely excusing herself to leave...at which point she smashes a car window outside.
- Cat arguably does the best job of getting into character with her impression as an annoying 1980's stand-up comedian, and even when she's kicked out it doesn't actually feel like she broke character (although she doesn't protest due to it giving her an excuse to leave with Sikowitz's handsome nephew).
- A small example from "The Worst Couple", but Beck is the ONLY one who could say 'You're being obnoxious' to Jade's face and get away with it.
- Just Beck in general standing up to Jade's bitchiness.
- Andre as well, when he goes out on them saying that the gang is sick of their fighting.
- "Andre's Horrible Girl": Andre gets one by "sassing" Hope when she confronts him.
- "Car, Rain, & Fire": In the B-plot, Beck was irritated when Trina told people that he asked her out (as a ploy to get guys interested in her). So, he, Andre and Robbie all play a three-way fight for her affection, then when it appears to go too far, they act like nothing happened, teaching her a lesson about lying, then just leaving her stunned.
- "Tori and Jade's Playdate", had Tori and Jade's first duet ever, "Take A Hint", and boy, did they hit it out of the park this time. The fact that it was a "The Reason You Suck" Speech to both boys harassing and was done publicly really drives it home.
- Though technically it was Daniella Monet, seeing her finally sing in "April Fool's Blank" was way overdue.
- Victorious being the second show to ever beat iCarly for Favorite TV Show (after Drake and Josh did in 2008, though that was before iCarly was big) at the 2012 Kids' Choice Awards, which at this time arguably stands out as the show's defining Moment of Awesome.
- In "Driving Tori Crazy", one of the girls calls Tori a grunch. Tori does not take this very well, and decides to take on all four girls in the car successfully.
- This exchange in "Stage Fighting".Tori: I don't know, Beck looked like he was really getting beat up back there.Jade: And why would that matter to you?Tori: Well, I feel he suffers enough dating you.
- From "Beck's Big Break", the moment after the cast and crew of the film that Beck got fired from learns that Melinda Murray, the huge bitch actress, won't be able to come back to the film after getting an arrow to her hand, Tori thinks they are all going to be angry at her. To her surprise, they all cheer and applaud her for getting rid of that woman, and Beck gets his role back.
- Beck and Andre save Robbie from robbers by headbutting them, while wearing buckets on their heads.
- Cat tackles the flour bomber to the ground.
- Honestly, every time Cat unleashes her inner badass...There's that episode where she breaks Tori's nose and another one where she knocks Jade of all people out
- Beck gets one in "Tori Fixes Beck and Jade" despite being broken up at the time, following Tori and Andre provoking Jade into a (potentially murderous) rage, he manages to force her to back down and talk this out. All without even blinking, talk about Nerves of Steel.
- The Bad Roommate was basically this for people that can't stand Jade. After spending three seasons of humiliating and hurting her friends, Not!Google Earth takes a picture of her 'scratching' her nose (which made it look like she was picking it). The whole episode, she was acting like an ungrateful bitch to the people that tried to help her. When Not!Google Earth takes a new picture with her dressed nicely, Robbie accidentally falls on her, which makes it look like they're making out. It just ends with a Big "NO!" from Jade before the credits roll.
- In "The Breakfast Bunch", Jade spits something high into the air. Robbie opens Rex's mouth and catches it without even looking. Cat and Andre are visibly impressed.
- Sinjin's Rousing Speech at the end of Slap Fight, where he reminds them that they don't need followers since they're the most popular and talented group at HA.
- Star-Spangled Tori - Andre and Beck sabotage the talk show host's cruel prank on Tori by removing the exploding squib from the fake dog and placing it under his chair, causing him to get blown several feet in the air.
- Winning the Favorite Show award for a second year running at the 2013 Kids' Choice Awards. After being Screwed by the Network by the network that hosts the awards, it's a fitting send-off with the fans basically telling Nickelodeon that they were wrong to cancel the show.
- At the very end of "Tori Tortures Teacher", when they find out that it wasn't a bunny that Sikowitz missed and he leaves, Tori is about to provide the rest of the group with another plan, but they all say no to her and turn her down. A minor one, but they get it for actually having the balls to say no to her for once.
- The fact that Victorious is FINALLY streaming on Netflix in 2019. Fans happily took it to social media to share the news.
- The reason why Victorious is on Netflix? Nickelodeon decided to partner up with Netflix.
- The 10th anniversary of the show in March 2020.note The cast reunited together on Zoom Virtual meeting. Mind you, the virtual reunion happened DURING the global 2020 COVID-19 pandemic.
Awesome / Victorious