- Vandread has numerous moments like this, but because of the show's focus on Combining Mecha and The Power of Friendship, many of them are shared between several people.
- Solo moments:
- Jura has both her Big Damn Heroes scene while on painkillers after being wounded and locking Dita and Hibiki in a room so that they could resolve their issues. Bonus points for broadcasting the whole thing to the entire ship.
- For Meia, The Stoic, the Heartwarming Moments in the anime are more memorable than any amount of badassery she performed.
- Dita's Rousing Speech to a dejected crew in the season one finale.
- Bart got his moment to shine in his A Day in the Limelight episode when he singlehandedly destroyed a harvest ship.
- Hibiki has plenty of these, but when he says Dita's name just before the end credits in the final episode, he manages to top everything else he did during the entire series.
- Paksis is the thing that obliterated a superweapon about to blow up the galaxy, when everyone else was powerless to stop it, just because it wanted to protect its friends.
- Shared moments:
- In the first season finale, Hibiki and Dita flying out of a solar flare and punching through the enemy flagship after it survived a direct hit from another solar flare. It can also be argued that the whole collapsing a gas giant in order to create a star to blow up the enemy fleet with qualifies as a Moment of Awesome for everyone involved.
- The first time that the four main characters form to make Vandread Pyoro.
- The four main characters' response to an attempted Breaking Speech in the series finale.
- Solo moments:
- Pyoro gets one. In episode 2 of Second Stage, right after the power is restored to the whole ship and the elevator was plunging, Pyoro blocked the elevator from falling entirely by itself!
- Bart gets one in episode 3 of second stage. Also counts as Took a Level in Badass. When protecting a pretty much diseased planet, where he got attached to a permanently sick girl, he unleashes Nirvana's secret weapons.
- How about the final episode: Just about everyone that the cast has met is now grouping together to defeat the Harvesters up to and including The Navies of Tarak and Majale defecting en masse.
- The first time we see Vandread Dita, it rips open an opposing ship with its bare hands before obliterating it.
- Super Vandread's debut, in which it effortless stomps a fake Nirvana robot hundreds of times its size.
- Gascogne's Not Quite Dead moment where she comes with a refitted Mothership.
Awesome / Vandread