- When threatening the family in the driveway, Gabe says "If you wanna get crazy, we can get crazy!" while wielding a bat.
- While this is immediately played for laughs when the Tethered pay him no mind, Gabe does go on to be one of the most formidable fighters in the film, personally killing both Abraham and Tex, Tex seemingly with only his bare hands.
- Gabe killing Abraham by performing Percussive Maintenance on the boat's engine with his head, which results in his tethered self getting shredded from the legs up.
- Before there was Gabe attacking Abraham with the bat while he was busy tending to the boat engine after freeing himself.
- Zora fighting both tethered Tyler twins and managing to kill one of them (the other is Not Quite Dead and is finished by Adelaide).
- After Zora kills the first twin with a golf club, she has a moment where she flexes her arm like she's pleasantly surprised by her own strength. It's both funny and badass.
- Shortly after, the family encounters Umbrae and Zora is told to back up. Instead, she warns everyone to hold on and gets ready to perform Car Fu on her doppleganger. Umbrae also gets points for not instantly dying.
- Gabe lures Tex away and into Tex's boat where he plans to shoot him with the foreshadowed flare gun. He misses and Tex starts to struggle with him as they charge into each other. And even though it is not shown, Gabe hobbles back to the house alive meaning he managed to kill Tex despite being in a cramped space and having an injured leg.
- Jason managing to realize how Pluto mimics his movements, and walks him backwards into flames.
- Adelaide's fight with Red, where the latter manages to dominate through nimble dodging and precise strikes.
- To elaborate, shes not just dominating. Shes toying with Adelaide. It quickly becomes clear she could end the fight any time she chooses, and only lost due to well deserved confidence.
- The fight also plays a good deal of foreshadowing into The Reveal at the end with Adelaide turning more feral as she tries to kill Red who remains in control throughout the fight.
- On her end, Red whistling "The Itsy Bitsy Spider" before dying at her Tethered's hands amounts to her reasserting herself as the original by spitefully reminding the Fake!Adelaide she was just a clone.
Awesome / Us