- The fact that the very first video is "Native Faith" is one for WINN, as ZUN described that song as, "The piano ballad from hell."
- "1969" is the first video to depict a full danmaku battle and sets a very high bar for ones that follow.
- "Septette for the Dead Princess" showcasing a no-holds barred battle between Reimu and Remilia in the skies over the Scarlet Devil Mansion. The fact that they fight each other to a draw only makes it more awesome.
- "Deaf to All But the Song" has one for both sides: First with Aya coming to help Mystia, then Marisa and Alice teaming up to turn the tide.
- "The Venerable Ancient Battlefield ~ Suwa Foughten Field" is another excellent battle, especially as Suwako hops between Kanako's onbashira pillars to dodge her shots rather than fly.
- "Reincarnation" for its perfect depiction of why Mima is still considered a charismatic and popular character from the PC-98 era.
- "Satori Maiden ~ 3rd Eye," with its dynamic backgrounds and showcasing all six of Satori's potential copied spellcards based on the player character (who Koishi is dressed as) and the chosen partner (who Satori dresses as).
- "Demystify Feast" for its depiction of multiple IaMP-style battles: Alice and Youmu being evenly matched followed by Sakuya and Patchouli teaming up to defeat Yuyuko with Remilia coming in to help after their attack fails.
- "Stirring an Autumn Moon ~ Mooned Insect" for its wonderful use of lighting and giving the appearance that Wriggle is surrounded and followed by countless fireflies.
- "Legendary Illusion ~ Infinite Being" for its perfect depiction of the scale of the final battle in Mystic Square that leaves Makai in flames.
- "Shoutoku Legend ~ True Administrator" has the entire Ten Desires group forming a band.
- In "Tonight Stars an Easygoing Egoist(Live ver.) ~ Egoistic Flowers," Jo'on manages to defeat all of Marisa, Koishi, Mamizou, Mokou, Byakuren, and Miko without a break and while playing the EWI!
Awesome / Touhou Electronic Wind Instrument