Episode 1.Bruk Up
- The re-introduction to the series perfectly establishes exactly what Top Boy represented back in 2011 and shows it still represents that eight years later.
- In the Time Skip since the end of Season Two Dris has been runningthe Summerhouse Crew in Dushane and Sullys absence, and theyre still around considering that when we last left it appeared that there was going to be a [[massive clash Mob War]] with the Albanians.
Episode 2.Building Bridges
Episode 3.Big Flame
Episode 4.Bonfire Night
Episode 5.Smoke Gets In Your Hands
Episode 6.Press Gang
Episode 7.The Squeeze
Episode 8.Bad Eye
Episode 9.Everyones Got Family
- Sugars death is one of the most satisfying deaths of the season, especially because its Sheanay who does it getting Donovan the justice he deserves and eliminating Dushanes main threat and the psychopath who had been holding a gun to his head for most of the season.
- Dushane also manages to spook Haze and pay him back for all the threatening hes done to Dushane and for his part in his cousins death. Especially awesome because Haze tries to beg for his life and Dushane just coldly shuts him up and shoots him point blank without remorse. Bonus points for getting the drop on him in his own car in broad daylight.
- The shootout at the end of the episode between Dushane and Sully against Jamie, Jermaine and Modie. The shootout is one of the most tense and action packed fights of the season as the major players all get their hands dirty and it looks like anyone could be about to bite the dust.
- Jamie, the most inexperienced soldier between the five veteran criminals manages to kill one of Summerhouses hitmen.
- Dushane reminds the viewers of his badass credentials managing to fend off Jamie, Modie and Jermaine and get him and an injured Sully out of dodge.
- Modie shows exactly why Jamie and the rest of the mandem are so afraid of him going full Leeroy Jenkins during the shootout killing their other soldiers all the while shouting like the villainous madman he is.
- Sully manages to survive the ambush despite being the main target and having both Jermaine and Modie focusing directly on trying to put a bullet in him, even managing to still fight after getting shot.
- Jermaine manages to score a shot on Sully getting his own back after the psychological and physical beatdown he was subject to the season prior. Guess he takes after his big brother Rafe after all.
Episode 10.You Dont Know Me