- Titus's own moment occurs at the very end, when he feeds his nemesis Tamora her own sons baked into a pie. Despite the fact that the three of them have driven him mad with all they put him through, he still manages to trap them by convincing them that he's more insane than he really is.
- Aaron, who is an out-and-out incarnation of Chaotic Evil and Evil Feels Good, gets two:
- When he tricks Titus into cutting off his own hand to save his son's lives, and then delivering the hand back with the sons' heads.
- When he makes his final soliloquy before his execution, insisting that he is not sorry for any of the horrors he has orchestrated, but wishes he could have cause more pointless anguish, and "If ever one good deed I did, I do repent it from my very soul."
- Chiron: Thou hast undone our mother.
Aaron: Villain, I have done thy mother.
- Lavinia naming her rapists despite having no hands or tongue, by writing with a staff in the sand. Furthermore, the fact that she uses her knowledge of the classics such as Ovid's The Metamorphoses to communicate her rape to her family members could be seen as a celebration of female literacy.
Awesome / Titus Andronicus