- Superian's arrival on Earth is truly a sight to behold. In-Universe, the awesomeness is magnified that he created the The Tunguska Event.
- Arthur's wall of evidence that points towards The Terror. As obsessed as he may be, one can't deny that he put a lot of effort into it.
- The Tick arriving to take down the thugs at the Pier, shrugging off everything they throw at him, and culminating in a joyful laugh as the gang opens fire, volunteering themselves for a beatdown. This is the Tick we know and love.
- The Tick stealing the Moth suit and giving it to Arthur, then, when the latter refuses to put it on, gives a Rousing Speech that really nails down the kind of person Arthur is.
The Tick: "You know me. I'm the you you always wanted to be. You want to come over here and be me, but you can't, because you're standing there, - right in your own way."
Where's My Mind
- The Tick gives a genuinely badass rendition of one of his old silly lines:
Ms. Lint, zapping him with full strength to no effect: Why won't you die?
The Tick: I DON'T WANNA! (sends the lightning right back at the henchmen behind her)
- The ending fight is one for both Tick and Overkill. Tick, for shrugging off every attack thrown at him. Punches, kicks, and even a bomb only make him chuckle. Overkill, realising this, instead finds a weakness in his antennae, turning the fight right around and throwing Tick out the window.
- If there was any doubt this was the Tick fans knew and loved, this episode proves it when he turns falling out of a window into a heroic speech.
- Arthur manages to trigger Ms. Lint's Achilles' Heel, then spontaneously starts flying after he has to jump off the roof.
Fear of Flying
- The Tick gets a genuinely effective Rousing Speech for once as he gets Arthur to take control of his suit's wings.
- Arthur picks up on the important part of Overkill's threats: Arthur himself is the brains between them, so Overkill is going to have to play by his rules to get anywhere.
- The Tick and Overkill team up, allowing the Tick to show he's more than just brute force as he also pulls some slick moves to keep Overkill from killing anyone.
My Dinner with Android
- After the Tick and the Urmanian robot have been evenly matched the whole episode, the Tick loses his temper finally at the apparent death of Dr. Karamazov and punches his head right off. Beware the Nice Ones indeed.
- Arthur saves Dr. Karamazov by switching him out with a turkey to get blown up and resemble his body, then sells it with a quite convincing grief-stricken performance.
The Beginning of the End
- Dot saves Overkill by turning on the sprinklers, soaking Ms. Lint so she'll fry herself if she uses her powers.
The End of the Beginning (Of the Dawn Of The Age Of Superheroes)
Lesson One: Think Quick!
- Now that Arthur's publicly known as a superhero, his boss gives him an ultimatum to choose between it and his job. Unlike what you'd expect from previous versions of the character, he promptly quits...and then takes the elevator up so he can fly home from the roof.