- The beginning dream sequence of SpongeBob being an agent-like manager.
- The ending when Mr. Krabs realizes his mistake of doubting Spongebob's abilities due to the latter's immaturity, and rightly awards Spongebob the position as the Krusty Krab 2 manager.
- Pretty much the entire scene after SpongeBob and Patrick race from the Krusty Krab 2 to save Mr. Krabs, but special note goes to the introduction of The Patty Wagon. It's featured in all the trailers, but to hear SpongeBob coolly run through it's "fast food" features and to have it blast out of the restaurant is still pretty damn epic. If anyone can make driving a burger equivalent of the wiener-mobile look cool, it's SpongeBob.
- "You don't need a license to drive a sandwich."
- "Now that we're men. We can do anything! Now that we're men..."
- Squidward becoming aware of Plankton's evil plan, and actually taking action in stopping it. Too bad that Squidward started bragging that he was going to report Plankton to King Neptune, which is among the stupidest things that Squidward has ever done, and that Plankton activated the mind-control helmets before he can even do anything about it.
- David Hasselhoff showing up from nowhere to get them to the Krusty Krab in time, and using his pecs to shoot them down there in time.SpongeBob: But we'll never be able to float down in time!David Hasselhoff: (confidently) Who said anything about floating?
- The fight with Dennis on Hasselhoff's back.
- How narrowly SpongeBob and Patrick save Mr. Krabs — something that wouldn't have happened had Mindy stalled King Neptune for one less second or had Hasselhoff been any slower — followed by an epic explosion that torches the latter. Just imagine the despair that Mindy and Mr. Krabs were feeling, followed by the sheer surprise then relief after that.
- Three words: GOOFY. GOOBER. ROCK.
Spongebob: You're right, Plankton. I am just a kid.Plankton: Of course I'm right! Alright Neptune, let's-Spongebob: And you know, I've been through a lot in these past six days, five minutes and 27-and-a-half seconds. And if I've learned anything in that time, it's that you are who you are.Plankton: ...that's right. Okay Neptune-Spongebob: And no amount of mermaid magic... or managerial promotions... or some other third thing... could make me anything than what I really am inside; a kid!Plankton: That's great, now get back against the wall-Spongebob: But that's okay! Because I did what everyone said a kid couldn't do! I made it to Shell City, and I beat the Cyclops, and I brought the crown back!! So yeah, I'm a kid, and I'm also a wingnut, and a goofball, and a knucklehead mcspazatron, but most of all, I'm...I'm...I'm...I'M A GOOFY GOOBER!!!ROCK!!!
- Context: SpongeBob gives an I Am What I Am speech before singing a rock and roll rendition of the Goofy Goober Theme Song, leading up to him using The Power of Rock to break everyone free from Plankton's mind-controlling helmets.
- The cinema janitor in The Stinger asking the pirates to leave the theater. She's threatened at swordpoint and still asks them to leave. They do so.
- The fish that the cyclops killed coming back to life and getting their revenge.
- Dennis roughing up the people he comes across. Examples include ripping the mouths off the two laughing rednecks and tossing the thug leader back into the tug, which then sinks.
- SpongeBob and Patrick coming back to life after being dried up beneath a heat lamp, which has everybody in the audience, especially the pirates cheering to see their heroes come back to finish what they started.
- Plankton being arrested after SpongeBob foils his plan. After all of the awful things he did both in this movie and in the show, he totally deserved it.
Awesome / The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie