- Scooby piloting the alien spaceship in which he, Shaggy, and Scrappy were trapped in "Close Encounters of a Strange Kind". It wasn't so much his steering skills that were impressive... as the fact that despite using no GPS whatsoever, and being many miles off from planet Earth, he still managed to find their campsite in less then a few minutes. Their campsite: a tiny little area in a big pine forest on a planet with an area of 196.9 million square miles. Props to Scooby's sense of direction!
- Scrappy lassoing the crook with a bunch of noodles in "The Chinese Food Factory".
- In "Mummys the Word", Scrappy, Scooby and Shaggy are in the center of the pyramid and are being attacked by crocodiles. Scrappys just uttered his catchphrase and is about to be held back...except Scooby and Shaggy are too far away to do anything, as Scrappy takes care of the crocodiles by forcing their mouths shut and giving them each a good smack on the nose!
- Then, a bit later, Scrappy dispatches the Mummy singlehandedly by unraveling its bandages!
- In "South Seas Scare", Shaggy, Scooby, and Scrappy are fleeing a big lava monster, and Shaggy wishes someone would throw it back into the volcano.Scrappy: Well, why didn't you guys say so in the first place?
- Scrappy then turns around, knocks the big lug over, hoists it over his head, and tosses it back into the fiery pit from which it came. No joke. Shaggy's and Scooby's expressions say it all.Shaggy: Like, not bad for a pup!
- Earlier in the episode, Shaggy and Scooby tricking said lava monster into attacking them by throwing food at them. Doubles as a Funny Moment.
- Scrappy then turns around, knocks the big lug over, hoists it over his head, and tosses it back into the fiery pit from which it came. No joke. Shaggy's and Scooby's expressions say it all.
- "Scooby Saves The World". Exactly what it sounds like.
Awesome / The Scooby-Doo and Scrappy-Doo Show