- Elfcon Five. The whole thing.
- "We're your worst nightmare. Elves... with attitude"
- Bernard exposing the false Santa as a toy and being put under house arrest. "DON'T LET HIM RUIN CHRISTMAS!" This is made better by the fact that he does this after the toy soldiers are introduced. He knew exactly what he was getting himself into, but at the same time knew he had to do the right thing.
- How Scott outsmarts and thwarts Jack Frost in the third film.
- The nesting Big Damn Heroes moment in The Santa Clause 2. Curtis and Scott go to rescue Bernard and the elves and get tied up, then the Molinator, Charlie, and Carol show up (Charlie having sacrificed a tooth) to rescue them. It's too bad they never showed the elves being freed.
- The Power Walk in the first movie set to ZZ Top.
Awesome / The Santa Clause