- Leo is basically a single walking, talking, Crowning Moment of Awesome unto himself. It's little wonder that, when Moviebob reviewed Anarchy, he described it as a film about "four ordinary people, and The Punisher"
- Special mention goes to when Leo saves Eva and Cali from their kidnappers; the kidnappers in question are basically Private Military Contractors, armed with assault rifles, military-grade body armor, and gas masks. Leo is just one guy in a black trenchcoat, armed with just one assault rifle and a pistol. Leo guns down all of the kidnappers without so much as a scratch on him.
- An even bigger moment is when he and the others are kidnapped and brought to a rich folk's party for a Hunting the Most Dangerous Game competition where they are dropped in an arena without weapons and in complete darkness while the rich people who succesfully bid for participation get night-vision goggles and weapons. He proceeds to murder a few rather casually despite being unarmed and with limited vision, takes their goggles and weapons and butchers them to the point the last contestant starts running for his life out of the arena.
- Carmelo and his men's big damn heroes moment. They bust into the rich socialites' most dangerous game and massacre the purgers, saving the protagonists from certain death.Carmelo: Fuck the New Founding Fathers, fuck your money, and motherFUCK the purge!
- Another Special Mention goes to the fact that the homeless man who survived the incident in the Sandin House in the first film returns as a member of Carmelo's Resistance!
- La Résistance highjacking the feed to make a speech. That had to take an unbelievable amount of skill and guts.Carmelo: Profit making is not the essence of democracy. [...] Tonight, we write our message in blood. Their blood!
Awesome / The Purge: Anarchy