- Samet falls under the sway of hell. The moment Ethan is threatened, he comes back to himself and curb stomps the demon that attacked Ethan.
- Once Robert realizes Samet is one of the good guys, he makes it clear he's willing to go to war to protect him.
- Robert needs backup. Samet creates wings of fire to get him and Ethan down from the heights to land at Robert's side.
- Ethan summons Varorgirin, who proceeds to deliver a No-Holds-Barred Beatdown to the enemy soldiers. She even rips out one's spine to serve as a combination of weapon and snack.
- Samet looks down at the scarred up remains of his hand and calmly states that he is not in a particularly good mood.Sikander: Youre saying...Ethan: That hell just broke loose
- Margaret manages to get through a castle at war, by herself, to help out the rescue party.
- The Coalition tries barring the door against Samet. He rips the wall apart to make sure Tabitha isn't hurt, waits for her to join his party, then calmly puts the wall back together after delivering a short Badass Boast that is a combination Screw the Rules, I Have Supernatural Powers! and Screw the Rules, I'm Doing What's Right!
- Samet explodes a dragon's head.
- Ethan overcomes his terror to put a knife to Varorgirin's throat
Awesome / Storm of Souls