- The author wrote chapter 7 even though his writing hand was bandaged up. He cites DETERMINATION! for why he worked anyway.
- It's cited once again in chapter 19, as the author wrote it despite his computer meeting a tragic fate.
- It comes up a third time in chapter 35, as the author's glasses broke while he was writing it and was forced to use an old set.
- The fact that Lynn and Leif chase Lincoln and Claudia (Clyde), through the entire town, and the girls dont give up!
- During the chase Claudia throws a Really Big Textbook at them.
- The play, its random, but short and to the point!
- The chapter title is called, The Lemonade War for a reason
- To elaborate Lincoln and Ron Andy (Ronnie Anne) set up lemonade stands across from each other. Hilarity ensues!
- The fact that Lincoln sees Loud House fanfiction. It borderlines meta.
- This is the authors favorite chapter for a reason. (Hes a Yugioh fan).
- Card games on motorcycles!
- Its implied that Trevor defeated every Loud brother before confronting Lincoln.
- Lincoln vs Trevor in card games on motorcycles!
- The fact that Lincoln pulls a Deus ex Machina to win.
- Just like in the anime!
- Lincoln recounting just how crazy things had been.
- Later that chapter, Lincoln countering Chandler (F) with ease.
- Levi breaking down his suspicions
- The chapter is called Fun Times With Lynn Jr. for a reason.
- Just a simple day, and thats basically it actually
- The Ship Tease
- Just how accepting the sisters are
- Lincoln starts the chapter by playing chess with the Guardian Of Dimensions!
- Lincolns on her period
whats awesome about that?
- Her big brother going out of his way to help make it suck as little as possible, thats what.
- The Noodle Incident that Loki (Lori), Ron Andy (Ronnie Anne), and Cristopher (Cristina) went on just sounds awesome.
- It involved determination, a flower, duct tape, a small pony. By the way, this is the second time they needed a pony.
- The fact that we see what each of the brothers (Minus Loni (Leni) because hes just decorating) do to prepare is just awesome.
- Loki (Lori) works a military wedding for some cash
- Luke (Luna) spends time with Leon (Lily) just writing a song
- Lane (Luan) and Lynn (M) enter an eggnog drinking contest to get Linka a special Teddy Bear and end up challenging their dimensional counterparts.
- Lars (Lucy) and Lexx (Lola) have the most mundane, they go to get a Christmas tree and meet with their dimensional counterparts.
- Leif (Lana) and Levi (Lisa) have to clean the backyard. So what do they do? Create giant robots to fight!
- The fact that this is how Lincoln challenges the second hunter!
- Lincoln plays Luke (Luna) in a video game and wins!
- Just how nonchalant Lincoln is when he asks GLaDOS to filter out the ships.
- Leif blasting Lexx with an orbital blast!
- Doubles as heartwarming because they make up immediately after that.
- Ron Andy, Lynn, Lars, Lexx and Leif standing up for Lincoln.
- How good Lars is at breaking into the school. (It's implied that he's done it before).
- After getting the parts, Lincoln asks Lars how he would write the scene. Cue them doing what he would write... and succeeding.
- Luke and Nyla working together to clear out all of the hunters attracted by the beacon.
- Nell, after saying goodbye to Linka easily curbstomps another hunter who disrespected her.
- In Dance Dance Revolution no less!
- Linka follows Leon's teleporting without missing a beat.
- Linka putting Leon and Levi to bed.
- Ron asking Linka to the dance.
- Everyone dancing with their partners in the end.
- Loki going full Big Brother mode and defeating Alex and Aeif, thus saving his family from being sealed.
- We find out that both couples really do like each other!
- Lincoln finally giving Linka the "The Reason You Suck" Speech she deserved for screwing up his life, and never trying to change her own life when she was still in her own body.
- A subtle example, but when Lisa actually manages to bluff Linka into revealing she's not Lincoln. While Lisa is a genius, she's still going up against a person who has not only managed to convince everybody that she's actually Lincoln, but has managed to get away with it even after she was demoralized by Lincoln's speech. And she completely made a fool of her by asking her a simple question.
- Lincoln joining Levi at the convention without hesitating.
- When Lincoln found him, Levi was standing in front of crowd, why? Because he was the Cosmic Brain!
- The duel between Lincoln/Linka and Leif vs Chandler and Jackson. Especially considering that Linka is using the only deck her dad would allow her to use, filled with rather silly monsters, but they win anyway.
- Likewise, Lincoln and Leif defeating a level three hunter in the final round.
- Loki's nonchalant dodging.
- Made more awesome when he takes charge.
- Ron Andy and Christopher fight Lyle... and don't end up carded
- She just shows how awesome she is!
- Lisa finishes a way to talk to the other universe!
- Loni is known to be good at woodshed in this universe. What does Lincoln find him doing? Curving art into the tree in the front yard!
- Lynn and Loni's bonding moment at the end. It doubles at Heartwarming!
- Lane's tricks by far!
- Lane finally comes to terms with what happened, and how it wasn't his fault.
- At the end of their act, Lane adds one more trick- ranking up his actor!
- Near the end of the chapter, Lisa and Levi finish the interdimensional bridge, allowing the Loud Sisters to enter dimension 63i, where they immediately make it clear they mean business when it comes to getting Lincoln back.
- Everyone manages to infiltrate and disrupt the citadel with only the smallest amount of planning. Made even cooler that they're doing it to fight Lyle!
- Lyle vs Lincoln and later Lincoln vs Linka. It's filled with pure awesome!
- William's Pushment for Linka. Nuff said
- Finally, the truth is revealed, and everyone decides to follow Lincoln to save the world!
- The final showdown between Lincoln and William begins. The first challenge: a race over a 50 miles long track, where both of them are being chased by angry dogs and have to collect newspapers along the way.
- Being the Grand Finale, the chapter is one awesome moment after another, with all the Loud siblings and Lincolns friends defeating their opponents, and Lincoln himself finally beating William and getting the Macguffing back.