- During the climactic Indian attack, the Ringo Kid climbs on top of the stagecoach, then makes his way to the lead horse of the team pulling it. Made doubly awesome since there's no special effects to it: that's really stuntman Yakima Canutt leaping from horse to horse at very high speed.
- Canutt deserves more general mention; not only was he a real-life badass, he helped pioneer numerous movie-stunt techniques still used today.
- The scene introducing us to The Ringo Kid. That's how most of the world got to meet John Wayne, and it's one HELL of an introduction.
- Insufferable and corrupt banker Gatewood being arrested when the stagecoach arrives in Lordsburg.
- Doc Boone standing up to Luke Plummer to stop him bringing a shotgun to the showdown with Ringo. Boone's completely unarmed and not completely sober, but he still manages to successfully stare down a dangerous gunfighter in order to help a friend.
- Followed by Ringo winning a 3-on-one gunfight, with only three bullets.
Awesome / Stagecoach