- A villainous example, but Bricriu always manages to be Crazy Awesome, being a Large Ham Manipulative Bastard.
- Which makes Fi tricking Bricriu at the end of his debut episode (by convincing him to give her unlimited guesses and then using a computer to cycle through every possible seven letter combination in the English language), even MORE awesome.
- Fiona defeats Bricriu by trapping him on a a floppy disk (It was the early half of the 21st century, and flash drives and online clouds weren't a thing yet) with the line, "I don't want to hurt you. I want to save you."
- In Banshee when Fi finds out that her Grandfather is about to die, as foretold by the titular banshee, what does she do? She seeks out the banshee and DEMANDS for her to leave her Grandfather alone. And when the banshee states that she isnt the one who decides who lives and who dies, Fi demands that she take her to whatever it is that decides. The banshee takes her to the literal gates of death, and Fiona ends up SCREAMING at what is presumably Death itself to leave her family alone. To reiterate, this is a 14 YEAR OLD GIRL, and she told off Death itself for trying to claim her grandfather.
- Its also subtly implied that Fis great grandmother, Fiona O Shannon, had also confronted Death in a similar way. In the scene right before Death decides to spare her grandfather, we see Fis face, and it fades to show a portrait of Fiona. One could interpret this as Death itself recognising Fi as Fionas descendant. If this is the case, then it appears that badassery runs in the family.
- In the Season 2 premiere, Jack has a pretty impressive Offscreen Moment of Awesome where he apparently calls out a medium for being a Jerkass to Fi, and using some very, quote colourful language to do so.
Awesome / So Weird