- Spanning from Chapter 9-10, Hachiken throws a pizza party with an old, beat-up stone oven discovered under a pile of rubble. And he got the entire school to help pull it off. Awesome enough for a reclusive City Mouse.
- Yugo hanging onto Chestnut for dear life to finish one of his races. Believe me, it's more awesome than it sounds.
- Once Hachiken learns to trust his horse more in episode 3 of season 2, Chestnut does an amazing jump over a small fence that he earlier refused to. Although Hachiken falls off due to not being prepared, Chestnut leaps really high, causing some of the students to state they've never seen a horse go that high before. Hachiken, despite falling, is both amazed and humbled by the new experiences and views obtained when riding a horse.
- Beppu. Just... Beppu. His facial expressions alone are awesome enough.
- He's probably the only one in the entire Food Sciences course to get away with making a disgusting tar-like stew taste absolutely delicious.
- He also turns a lump of pizza dough into a Rasenshuriken and disables a security camera with it.
Awesome / Silver Spoon