- Carrie and Big in the "The Big Time". You know it shouldn't be, but it is. Big kisses her:Carrie: Fuck you. (He continues to kiss her). Fuck you. (She kisses him back). Oh, fuck me.
Natasha: Yes, I'm sorry about it all. I'm sorry that he moved to Paris and fell in love with me, I'm sorry that we ever got married, I'm sorry he cheated on me with you, and I'm sorry that I pretended to ignore it for as long as I did. I'm sorry I found you in my apartment, fell down the stairs, and broke my tooth. I'm very sorry that after much painful dental surgery, this tooth is still a different color than this tooth. Finally, I'm very sorry that you felt the need to come down here. Now not only have you ruined my marriage, you've ruined my lunch!
- And in the aftermath of the above the crown goes to the other side:
- Natasha gets another little moment. After Carrie puts her into a cab following her fall down the stairs, Natasha quickly reaches out and locks the door so that Carrie can't get in the backseat with her. Bridget Moynahan apparently ad-libbed that bit.
- Carrie dealing with Kyra the judgmental mother in the end of "Woman's right to shoes". Especially as Kyra had the nerve to initially refuse to pay for Carrie's stolen shoes, which Kyra made her take off, on the grounds that "we shouldn't have to pay for your extravagant lifestyle", even though the woman has three fucking kids Carrie bought presents for in the past.
- Samantha is trying to give a speech at a breast cancer charity event, but fumbling miserably, as she's feeling the side effects from the chemotherapy. She finally gets fed up and declares "Fuck this", and proceeds to rant about her hot flashes, nausea, loss of sexual desire, finally yanking off her wig to reveal her bald head. Several women in the audience, who have been laughing/cheering along with her, promptly stand up and do the same.
- When Carrie starts writing for Vogue, she has a hard time dealing her over-bearing editor Enid (played by Candace Bergen). That is, until Enid makes it personal...Enid: Nobody cares about what you think about shoes. What does Carrie Bradshaw know about shoes?(Carrie grabs her by the shoulder and turns her around)Carrie: Hey! Maybe Vogue I don't know. Shoes? I KNOW!
Awesome / Sex and the City