- The game allows you to make a lot of these, but in particular, Feep's post (which, unfortunately, cannot be reproduced in the final version of the game).
- The fact that there is a game with everything, really.
- Super Scribblenauts introduces adjectives, allowing you to, among other things, summon a literal Ninja Pirate Zombie Robot.
- One of the trailers had a battle between God and Cthulhu. It was a tie.
- Try God on a Velociraptor. Then give God a bazooka and a top hat. How about God on a velociraptor, with a bazooka and a top hat, fighting◊ a Giant Enemy Crab IN SPAAAAAAAACE?
- The last level of the sequel.
- Doppelganger absconds with the Starite in a UFO. You create a spacecraft of your own to chase after him. Then you shoot him down... with all the Starites you've collected up until now, each wave of starites taking the shape of the appropriate constellation for the "world" in which they were found. Once you finally disable Llewxam's UFO, he crashlands into the moon. Then, you get a Game Over screen. "The Starite was destroyed." ... "NO WAY!" Then, you write The Answer to fix that little problem.
- It doesn't even have to be a spacecraft. You can use a hot air balloon. Or Tame Cthulhu. Or a flying broomstick. Or a jetpack. Or a tank. OR WINGED ULTRASONIC LOLLERSKATES. OR EVEN NEOGAF.
- About anything that can be ridden really. (The game recommends a tame dragon.)
- Or just use a Rideable Flying Potion on the house.
- Or you can Glue a Jet Engine to an Ankylosaurus. The first two are actually of no relevance, but damn, isn't it cool?
- How 'bout just giving yourself invincible wings?
- The first game, monkeys can catch bullets. That's right monkeys are Ozymandias.
- The Post 217 item.
- In the sequel, temporary diseased potions allow you to kill gods and gloat in their face while they die.
- The title screen lets you battle literally anything and come out on top. Cthulhu, a dinosaur, a demon...
- In Unlimited, THE WHOLE FREAKIN' GAME IS THE TITLE SCREEN!
- In Scribblenauts Unlimited, there's a Pirate Vs. Ninja mission. Give the ninja a weapon, and another ninja will teleport in, grab the pirate, and the two will teleport away.
- If you give the pirate the weapon they will make the ninja walk the plank.
- You can create a literal Ninja Pirate Zombie Robot.
- The armies of heroes and villains charging at each other at the end of the Unmasked trailer.
Batman: That's not me...
- For the final battle, pick the White Lantern Battery. "Rise!"
- Or pick the Black Lantern Battery, and watch as your undead minions face off against the enemy, transforming them one by one by one by one. By one.
- Maxwell defeating Brainiac by summoning Alternate Continuity versions of the Justice League.
- The fact that many characters long forgotten or suffering from editorially-mandated benching still got to appear in Unmasked can really feel like this. At a time when it was unclear when we might get to see Stephanie Brown, Cassandra Cain and Wally West again, they were included in the game's gigantic roster and treated as celebrated parts of DC's history.
Awesome / Scribblenauts