- "Stay away from my sausage, you skank!"
- Darren shoots Gum, but Gum regenerates T-1000 style and gives him a Badass Boast. The signature five notes from the Terminator 2 theme make it even better.
- Just Gum in general. He maintained his sanity after being literally chewed up and spat out, only to spend 20 years stuck under a table until he found himself in the Druggie's house surrounded by half-eaten food. Considering Honey Mustard went all Vietnam within the time it takes to unscrew a lid, that should tell you something.
- Barry gets one when he and some of the other food launch a propane tank-fueled bin toward Darren and Douche, which shoots them up out of the store where they explode.
- The entire revolution against the humans in the supermarket is one awesome moment after another
- The Douche is awesome without being the slightest bit sympathetic. He starts out acting like a stereotypical frat-boyish Jerkass - just the sort of person who you'd expect would crumble at the first sign of adversity. But when everything goes wrong for him, when all his dreams are shattered, when he hits the absolute rock bottom... he picks himself up and, over the course of a few hours, builds himself up into a relentless, unstoppable figure of dread who ends up possessing his religion's version of Satan. He is the most awful person you could ever imagine, but dear lord he's good at being bad!
Awesome / Sausage Party