- The very intro to the game, with Simon the sorcerer sealing Heinrich I in stone and stopping his reign of terror.
- From when you first escape from your cell in Castle Wolfenstein to when you first get picked up from the Allies at the Defiled Church, B.J. Blazkowicz can be the WWII equivalent of Rambo, armed with weapons gained from his foes (barring the Thompson and Sten you get from Kessler and his buddy) and blasting his way to freedom...or, he can work his way unnoticed by anyone, quietly popping noggins with silenced weapons and dishing out a back poke or two with his knife on the way out.
- In fact, quite a few of the missions in the game allow for the potential of stealth, giving the player the ability to silently speed-walk/crawl and look around corners, so it feels pretty rewarding to able to go through a level completely unseen. It also helps that the missions that give the option for stealth allow the player to make a mistake and fight their way out anyway, save for the Forest Compound and Paderborn missions...
- While we're still on the topic of the player, let's think about B.J.'s (and by extention, the player's) exploits in general through the course of the whole game. He has:
- Escaped certain death from an old castle-turned-Nazi-fortress
- Fought/sneaked to safety through the nearby village and its haunted catacombs and church
- Snuck into a missle testing base and disabled it just as it was about to launch a disease-loaded V2 missile at London
- Broke into a secret weapon facility in Kugelstadt in order to steal the diagrams for a new experimental Nazi weaponnote and a plan to create heavily modified Super-Soldaten in order to win the war
- Infiltrated a top-secret Nazi lab and prevented the high-ranking scientist that was there from unleashing said super soldiers upon the world
- Snuck into another village through a highly-guarded dam in order to assassinate members of the SS Paranormal Division and kill the leader of the Elite Guard in his own mansion
- Ended the plot to resurrect a long-dead warlock and use his necromatic powers to end the war
- When you look at it, B.J. really went through Hell and back in this game to stop Those Wacky Nazis from winning, no matter what their plans are.
Awesome / Return to Castle Wolfenstein