Spoilers Off applies to all Awesome pages, so all spoilers are unmarked. You Have Been Warned!
- The very first shot in the movie features what may be the most gorgeously detailed illustration of a pile of pistachio shells to ever appear in an animated movie. This is how you know the animators weren't fucking around.
- Lynchman catching up to his FULL SPEED vehicle, ON FOOT.WHILE BEING SHOT.
- Lynchman and Johnny Boya in general are crazy awesome.
- Lynchman is also the Batman Expy...except with hotblooded-ness.
- Three words: PLATINUM NITRO CHARGE.
Sonoshee: I told you. I wanna see that finish line!
- The finale of the race, where JP and Machinehead are abusing Nitro to the point their cars are literally tearing apart from the stress, and still keep on racing.
- Colonel Volton fusing with a bio-engineered Animalistic Abomination to take down the AKIRA-esque Funky Boy in a fight to the death.
- The entire ending, with the bomb in JP's vehicle accidentally being triggered, and only serving to make it go faster. Then JP manages to win the race in a photo finish, despite his vehicle finally exploding, and only winning because his pompadour crossed the finish line first.
- The entire design of Godwing. In the flashbacks it's seen that it use to be a conventional racecar. But as of the latest Redline it's one gigantic badass boast; it's rider has no cockpit to ride in, and is instead the literal nose of the car, it's less of a car with jet engines and more of a jet engine with wheels bolted on, and whereas other cars have their nitro boosters as complex pieces of machinery, Godwing's Nitro is triggered by Machinehead biting down on the nitro packet. It's stated that most people can't even survive the concussive speeds of a Steamlight nitroboost, and Machinehead literally eats them.
- Near the end of the race, Frisbee refuses to blow up JP's car again, that is in spite of Inuki giving him a massive check to change his mind and then siccing his goons on him when he says otherwise
Frisbee: I want to see him do it, just this once! He's so close, I want to see him win for once in his life!
- Awesome Music: The entire soundtrack. There's really no middle line.
- The entirety of the pilot in a nutshell! The whole thing gives you a perfect taste of what to expect in the movie!
- The racers are dropped down on the track like in the actual film and just like in the film, the military is trying to stop the race with as many guns as they got! What follows is the various racers making complete fools out of the soldiers! And to be fair, the spectators' reaction says it all.
- Lynchman jumps out of the Lynchcar mid-drop and gets into a one-man dogfight against the airforce jumping from one jet to the next destroying them one after another!
- Super Boins' car going mecha mode and fighting off the enemy robots who also transform!
- JP casually stomping out his cigarette on an enemy robot while it transforms and outrunning its missile!
- Gori Rider breaking through the wall and leading soldiers up a cliff and over! He makes it over and back on the track but the soldiers don't even make it halfway up!
- The film itself as a meta example. SEVEN YEARS. HAND DRAWN.
- Making the movie almost bankrupted Madhouse and caused some elements to split off due to highly detailed but impractical and work-heavy techniques used with nothing help back on time, effort and spending. In otherwords, much like the MC's in the movie, the creators of the movie itself went into full nitro out of passion for what they do and tore their vehicle apart in the process.