- Just look around Youtube and you can find some gameplay moments of awesome. Example. Niconico has a vast abundance of these too, if you search it up in Japanese.
- The final battle with Ecolo in 7 has Arle, Amitie, and Ringo teaming up to defeat him. Doubly so for Arle, as she gets back at Ecolo for taking control of her for the majority of the story.
- In Amitie and the Mysterious Egg, after having a bad streak of screw-ups, Amitie, after a some encouraging words from Arle and Ringo, decides to stop wallowing in despair and stands up to lead the charge to take down the last trial in Trial Tower. And they succeed!
- The Final battle in Puyo 20th is a Pair/Double Battle against Satan and Ecolo. Who fights them? It's your call. You pick the duo that saves the day.
- Dark Prince and Ecolo coming in to save the day! in Puyo Tetris.
- At the same time as Nintendo announced the Nintendo Switch, SEGA annnounced Puyo Puyo Tetris is releasing in America and Europe for PS4 and Nintendo Switch.
- To accentuate the 'awesome' in SEGA's move, there's the way they managed to sneak a Puyo Puyo Tetris release in spite of Ubisoft having exclusive rights on Tetris outside of Japan - by strictly releasing it on media they did not have exclusive rights on.
- A year afterwards, SEGA noticed one more platform Ubisoft didn't have exclusivity on... and released an official Puyo Puyo game on Microsoft Windows.
- But Wait, There's More! In 2019, SEGA also released the game on the PS4 digital store, implying that Ubisoft's exclusivity contract is dead, allowing other developers to release Tetris games on most current platforms again.
Awesome / Puyo Puyo