- In the first episode, Oland under the influence of the blue lantern, punches through the (generally armored glass) viewslit of a tank with his 13mm gun and shoots the driver in the head.
- Alice near-effortlessly wielding the Mahne, an enormous double-bladed sword designed for cavalry units, against Claymore I and buying time for the sewer refugees.
- Alice getting in a knife fight, machete versus main-gauche, in heels and a ballgown.
- Randel defeating a Londerian royal guard simply by firing twice and holding on to him as horses and carriages charge straight at them, intimidating him so much that he was a sobbing wreck when Randel threw him through a window into the ballroom. This immediately stop the peasants who were about to attack Alice and the nobles.
- During the Karussel arc, Alice and another officer, having discovered the local conspiracy, are captured by the corrupt militia, whose leader wish them killed via waterboarding. After ten minutes of torture, she notices there's only one guard left near the other officer because every one is sadistically watching her die. She takes out her hidden dagger, jump-kick out of the water and cut two guards with her hands still bound, cut her ropes holding the knife in her teeth and completely destroys five opponents with swords and guns, all by herself. Uber badass.
Randel: Why don't all of you guys...join me in my dreams...!!
- During that same arc, Randel single-handedly took out an armored train. First by cutting up the soldiers with his giant metal-cutting scissors, then taking them out with his Hand Cannon when they hide inside the train. He freaked them out so much that most of the damage was done by the soldiers blindly shooting the train's cannons, causing plenty of friendly fire and collateral damage. The whole battle was likely the scariest Mook Horror Show this series has managed to present.
- Mile, the mayor, delivering a verbal shot to Harvey so penetrating that the latter can only Rage Quit by killing him.
- Randel unleashes his Big Brother Instinct in District 0 and mauls the would-be gunner like a wild bear.
- Alice suddenly being rescued from a negotiation gone wrong by an ambush of armed catgirls, presenting a fraction of the Don's captured henchmen and forcing him to reconsider the negotiation.
- Randel taking out two Graffias, highly mobile tanks akin to a jeep with cannons, in one day. Like in Karussel, the Mook Horror Show was in full display as he used a flamethrower to disable the first tank and basically roast the crew alive inside. The second one he dispatched with the Centipede, a tool used by the 901 members basically as a multi-headed grappling hook to make sure tanks never get too far from them. It was also dangerous to the user as one of its cables actually managed to sever Randel's left foot from the shin down. What did he do next? Use that foot as bait while he used to the giant scissors as a peg leg. Oh, and a grappling gun with 7 spearheads attached to some strong cables and motorized pulley turned out to be a very good Razor Floss weapon when fired inside an enclosed space like the inside of a tank. The only survivor who was not cut up into pieces was left in so much pain that he considered Randel blowing half his head clean off as Mercy Kill.
- Alice got in on it too by taking out one of the Graffias on horseback while wearing a reactive plate armor.
- Oreldo also managed to take one out through sheer cunning and luck.
- The Juggernaut displays exactly how wireless communication and good intel can turn the tide of battle. With extreme prejudice.
- Alice gets into a long and hard debate between justice and innocence with a hardened terrorist over the radio, whose group is holding a bunch of innocent civilians hostage. Alice puts her own family on the line by attaching her beliefs of justice to her name, personifying a complex ideal and painting a target on her back. The brazen act of selflessness breaks the terrorist's resolve and convinces him that there's still hope for a man wrongly discriminated against.
Awesome / Pumpkin Scissors