- Pink's Shovel Knight playthrough was a No Damage run. This leads to several excellent moments:
- The entire fight against Plague Knight, the game's closest equivalent to Mega Man 2's Quick Man.
- After fifty recording attempts, Pink finishes the Tower of Fate: Ascent stage, the Order of No Quarter and all. Give that cat props for determination.
- In the Mega Man 5 race, Shagg, after reppeatedly dying to Dark Man 4 due to not having Beat, finally manages to beat him... without getting hit. Hir run of good fortune didn't last, but that feat certainly impressed the other three runners.
- In the Milky Way Wishes leg of the Kirby Super Star race, Roahm actually manages to win (despite not being as skilled at speedrunning as Pink or Kit), beating Pink by 8 seconds.
- During a game of Drawful on Pink's livestream, Chompie gets one for tricking all the other guessers with her title, then correctly guessing the actual title of a picture. She would then win the game.
- She streamed some matches of Splatoon's Splatfest, in which she was on Team Water Slides. For a while, her team ran a streak of curbstomps. Her constantly getting a high amount of kills played a role as well.
- During her Pacifist run of Undertale, she figured out the non-violent solution to Undyne's fight (something that's considered a Guide Dang It! to most players) immediately.note
- In her first (Neutral) run, she manages to get past Photoshop Flowey without getting even one Game Over.
- Pink enters a The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past randomizer race with an entrance* keysanity* crossworld* format. She has done entrance randomizer, but not with the other two added to the mix. She scores first place in that race—without finding the lamp.
- While it took countless tries, Pink manages to defeat the Lost Kin in Hollow Knight...with the rusty nail.
Awesome / Pink Kitty Rose