- His duet with MC Hammer at the AMA's.
- "Gangnam Style" breaking 810 million views, finally uprooting Justin Bieber's "Baby" as the most viewed YouTube video of all time.
PSY: Crackin' Gangnam Style!
- As of December 21st, 2012, the video has surpassed one billion views. In 6 months! In that sense, it was The End of the World as We Know It, because the Internet now had a video that reached over 1 billion views.
- As of May 31, 2014, the video has surpassed two billion views.
- PSY and "Gangnam Style" have made it all the way to Super Bowl XLVII (2013), with Wonderful Pistachio's nutty advertisement:
- Even further, its notoriety made it one of the songs to play for the 2018 Pyeongchang Olympics.
- And just to prove "Gangnam Style" wasn't a flash in the pan, "Gentleman" has broken the "most views in the first 24 hours" and "fastest to 100 million hits" records on YouTube. And has now become his second video to gain more than one billion views!
- Psy dancing Gangnam Style with none other than the U.N Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon, of all people.
- "Gangnam Style" broke YouTube by reaching INT_MAX on the number of views on December 1, 2014. (YouTube used 32-bit signed integers for tracking views, where INT_MAX = 2,147,483,647.) This forced Google to start using 64-bit signed integers for views, where INT_MAX is equal to 9,223,372,036,854,775,807.
- His completely unannounced appearance at a Madonna concert in November of 2012. Those who were there just assumed M was grafting the lyrics to one of her songs to the backing track of an song that was, then, insanely popular. And then the man himself, after a HELL of an entrance, joins her and everybody went nuts!!
Awesome / PSY