- Lono stepping off the bus at the prison, shit-eating-grin and all. That's right, people. Lono is capable of turning the simple act of stepping off a bus into awesomeness.
- Wylie Times gunning down Coochie's entire gang gunsakimbo. While out in the open desert. Without getting hit himself. It all happens off screen, but still.
- Dizzy going toe to toe with Lono and holding her damn own.
- Loop's plan in prison.
- Victor's introduction; recounting the origins of the Trust while effortlessly gunning down about a dozen armed men without suffering a scratch. Bonus points for doing it Guns Akimbo and using a Human Shield.
- Cooper, head bodyguard to Joan D'Arcy, is an old man suffering from lung cancer. He's faced with Remi Rome, a vastly superior fighter and gunman who has just killed all his men except him. Cooper's response? He shoots his own oxygen tank, killing himself and blowing off Remi's hands, ensuring he can never kill again. Remi lives, but kills himself shortly after.
- Jack takes three hits to the head from a steel bat and doesn't even flinch. Later he beats Lono in a fistfight, despite being dazed from having just been reactivated.
- Megan Dietrich, heartless Alpha Bitch though she may be, staring down Lono, pointing a gun at her head and gleefully describing to her how he's fantasized about raping her to death, and not even flinching.
- Sheperd saving Benito from five asassins.
- Pretty much all of Issue 97, where the writer cuts back and forth between similar conversations between Graves Augustus, and Javier, Megan, Joan and Tibo, and Cole and Loop that answer a lot of questions about the series, set the stage for what is left to come, and also features both Victor Ray and Will Slaughter setting up sniper rifles, each staking out a different group to kill one of their members and force a truce, with the final panel showing one of the two firing, while not revealing which one fired.
- The showdown between gamblers Chucky and Pony over the contents of one of the attache cases and pull down on each other after some Casual Danger Dialogue.Chucky: Well I got in this other game, odds set at 100 to 1 in my favor. Call me crazy, but I thought I'd even 'em.
Awesome / 100 Bullets