- Tousen accidentally unleashes the Ghost Rider with his Bankai. True Justice is served as Tousen finds himself Guilty.
- Ghost Rider's rampage through the world of Soul Eater where he rips through almost all the DWMA with not even Death himself being able to stop him.
- Medusa gets her moment when cornered by the Ghost Rider she refuses to have a Villainous Breakdown and mocks the Spirit of Vengeance.
- Poe's Zanpakuto gets a moment when he delivers a Breaking Lecture to Medusa and convinces her to mentor Poe.
- Poe finally gets to be cool during his fight with Scar. Throughout the entire fight, Scar has held the upper hand with Poe barely hanging on. Then Poe absorbs the potential energy from the entire city's power grid and despite ripping his own body apart, he overpowers and wounds Scar which forces him to retreat.
- Poe quickly tops himself when he lets himself get stabbed by Lust in order to pin her to perform on Konso to exorcise her Philosopher's Stone. This completely defeats and utterly humiliates her.
- Scar and Poe's utterly effortless take-down of Envy.
- The Badass Boast Poe's Zankpakuto does as he finds Pride Guilty is really, freaking cool.
- : THE COURT IS NOW IN SESSION. THIS ONE WILL BE THY JUDGE. THIS ONE WILL BE THY JURY. THIS ONE WILL READ YOUR RITES TO EXISTENCE. THOU HASTE NONE. THIS ONE WILL READ YOUR RITE TO EXIST. THOU HAST NONE. THE BEING THAT CALLS ITSELF PRIDE HAS BEEN ACCUSED OF GENOCIDE. THE BEING KNOWN AS PRIDE HAS NO DEFENSE FOR ITS ACTIONS. THERE IS NO HIGHER RULING. THERE IS NO HIGHER ORDER. FOR TRANSGRESSIONS AGAINST CREATION, FOR ACTIONS MADE AGAINST THE WILL OF THAT WHICH CALLS ITSELF GOD, FOR ACTIONS AGAINST ALL HUMANITY, FOR ACTIONS AGAINST ITS OWN KIND, THOU HAST BEEN JUDGED. THIS BEING CONSTRUCTS ITS DECREE BY THE WILL SURPASSING ITS GRAND KING . THIS BEING ENFORCES ITS DECREE BY THE WILL SURPASSING ITS WEAKER HOST. THE DEFENSE IS ALLOWED A FINAL PLEA FOR MERCY. THE PLEA WILL BE IGNORED. FOR THIS IS THE BEING OF BRIGHT AND SPARKING ETERNITY. LET THE FLAMES OF THIS ONE'S HOST BURN THEE FOR THY ARROGANCE. LET THE POWER OF THIS ONE'S HOST REND THEE FOR THY SINS. BEAR WITNESS TO THIS ENTITY'S ETERNAL SHAPE. OBSERVE THE HORIZON OF THIS INFERNO. MINE IS THE IDENTITY OF THE DARKEST AND BRIGHTER SUNS STRUNG THROUGHOUT AN EVERLASTING SKY OF VOID AND SILENCE. THIS ONE IS THE INFERNO. LET THIS VENGEANCE BE SWIFT. LET THIS TRUTH BE KNOWN. LET THIS JUSTICE BE SERVED. PRIDE THE HOMUNCULUS. BY THE POWERS INVESTED IN THIS ONE BY THIS ONE'S AUTHORITY AND RIGHT, YOU ARE GUILTY. VENGEANCE SERVED. CASE DISMISSED. AMEN.
- Wrath should have no chance against Poe's powerset. He wins anyway.
- Wrath's entire final battle against the Ghost Rider ends with him getting closer to killing the Physical God than far more powerful enemies throughout the story. This gains the eternally arrogant Ghost Rider's respect. The man went down like a boss.
- Poe vs the Yu Yan Archers on both sides. The Yu Yan Archers are all better than Uryuu but Poe manages to kill four of them but the Yu Yan triumph by being utterly badass No-Nonsense Nemesis.
- Poe rides a flaming skeleton rhino OF DOOM. That is all.
- Poe, the Gaang, Zuko, the Foggy Swamp Tribe, Toph, her parents, and Xin Fu all band together and crush Zhao's army forcing him and the Yu Yan to retreat.
- Zhao of all people gets to be cool using his new powers to casually kill five komodo rhinos and then beating Poe so badly he gives up which far more powerful antagonists couldn't do.
- Aang and Appa use airbending to crush said superpowered Zhao with a barge.
- Poe vs Zhao, Round 2. For the first time in the entire story Poe completely controls the fight and easily defeats Zhao.
- Poe finally gets enough Character Development for the Grand King to tell him his name. He then uses Koh as his lab rat to test out all of his Shikai's forms. Poe would have won, too, if his face hadn't grown back.
- After millenia of getting away with his crimes, Koh is killed by the Ghost Rider by burning him alive with the flames of Hell itself.
- Vlad and Poe working together to throw SCP-912 back into the Ghost Zone.
- The Ghost Rider does it again. When the SCP Foundation fields an army he casually destroys it by hijacking all their vehicles and also slaughters the SCPs they brought with them, including Able.
- Being trapped in a no win situation by SCP-035 possessing SCP-096 Medusa creates a complex plan using the more forgetable parts of Poe's powerset and physiology to get get around their strengths. Poe carries out the plan perfectly and then adds the cherry on top by trapping the two SCPs inside SCP-2317 and escapes the Devourer of Worlds.
- Poe activating Centrecriox and utterly obliterating the SCPs that had up until then been kicking his ass with his new sound powers followed up by him hijacking a haunted boat SCP with the Ghost Rider's powers.
- Medusa's Batman Gambit on an Adaptational Badass version of Vlad Plasmius which assures that he'll have to bring the Reality Gauntlet back to Poe in order to learn the activation code.
- Poe defeats the Millennium Earl.
- Poe replaces Neah and Allen as the person the Earl views as his archenemy and hates the most while doing more to ruin his plans that they ever did.
Awesome / One Foot – Another Multiverse SI