- Debbie's first act out of prison: conning a high-end makeup store out of several fancy cosmetics, then pulling another con to get a night in a luxury hotel. She has literally nothing but the clothes on her back before she pulls these cons off.
- Debbie has apparently run the Gala con every day, in her head, for five years. By year three she had it down pat. She had herself deliberately put in solitary to give her more time to think.
- The con goes off without a hitch. The team walks out of the gala, each wearing pieces of the Toussaint, with no one the wiser.
- The revelation that Daphne isn't some dumb bimbo who's nothing more than a pawn. She catches on to what's happening, and she wants in! Not only that, she quickly proves her worth, and is a huge help to the team.
- The Reveal: The Toussaint was a smokescreen and something to pin on Claude. The real target was the entire exhibit.Lou: You thought we were going to just steal one necklace? What do you think we are, a bunch of pussies?
- "Friends" by Sofia Tukker playing over Lou's introduction scene as she water downs vodka, watches Judge Judy and watches over the club before going to see Debbie.
- "Hypnotized" by The Notorious B.I.G. playing as Rose wins over Daphne Kluger as her new client and Debbie and Lou walking over to see Constance.
- "These Boots Are Made For Walking" by Nancy Sinatra playing over the Met Gala scene as Debbie and her team walk out wearing their jewels and had accomplished their heist.