- Methuselah taking a stand to save the fleeing Watchers, throwing his flaming sword into the ground and creating a massive wave of fire that annihilates the Cainites.
- When Noah is retelling the book of Genesis and Cain kills Abel, we see a rapid montage of the two men changing rapidly from barbarians, to Roman soldiers, to Mongols, to knights, to samurai, into modern day troops.
- The entire Creation sequence is stunning, not least because it merges a scientific cosmology and a religious myth together, whilst treating both of them with complete and utter respect!
- Tubal-Cain and Noah facing off against each other, while the Ark is still under construction. Probably the best part is this last exchange.Tubal-Cain: I have men at my back, and you stand alone and defy me?
Noah: I'm not alone.
*Cue the "rocks" around Noah starting to move...*
- The exchange is equally good, though in a completely different way, in the trailer, where it seems like Noah is referring to someone else entirely.
- The Watchers being redeemed and returning into Heaven for dying to protect the Ark — "The Creator brings him home!"
- Tubal-Cain gets a villainous Moment of Awesome in that very scene, for actually being able to kill a Watcher all by himself!
- Moment of Awesome: the fight scene of Og vs the Cainanites is very well choreographed and impressive.
- Tubal-Cain also gets one when, after Noah finds out that he somehow managed to get into the ark (an awesome moment by itself), Tubal-Cain says: "I told you I wasn't afraid of miracles."
Awesome / Noah