- Getting a rare cat to show up and seeing them for yourself.
- It's even better if they give you a memento for just showing up only a few times, like Señor Don Gato giving you a hat after he came over 5 times.
- Getting Tubbs to sit on the giant cushion rather than gorging on one of your food bowls. Looks like they're not such a Fat Bastard after all!
- Getting Peaches' memento, due to them being the most uncommonly-appearing cat.
- Also, catching Peaches the first time they appear in your yard.
- Whiteshadow is a white cat with blue eyes, which means they're almost certainly deaf. This means that they can't tell if they're making a sound, but they manage to be a fairly successful ninja anyway.
- When Lexy or Miss Fortune appears, you know you're going to receive fat wads of fish when they leave. Tubbs too; okay sure they just ate an entire bowl of food you paid for, but if you don't disturb them, they are kind enough to pay you generously for the meal.
Awesome / Neko Atsume