- TLC 2010 gave us two. First she locked LayCool (That's right, both of them) in a Double Sharpshooter (that she later used again only with Eve Torres in Michelle's place at the Royal Rumble). Secondly she threw them both off the top rope onto the table and when it didn't break she jumped off and splashed them right through it to win the match.
- Seeing her slap Vince McMahon right in the face at WrestleMania 26 was just brilliant. Doubles as a CMOF for Matt Striker's Fourth Wall Leaning line "Best of luck in your future endeavours, Natalya.".
- Any time she squats while doing a vertical suplex.
- Pretty much all of her matches can be viewed as them. She is truly one of the best wrestlers in WWE and can have a good match with just about anyone. She even brought Maria Kanellis and Cherry (those two were bad) to good matches and really brought the best out in Layla during their feud.
- Her match with Charlotte at NXT Takeover. Many considered it the best match of the night, and it would be no exaggeration to call it one of the best women's matches ever to happen in WWE.
- When she finally won the Smackdown Women's Championship at Summerslam 2017, her first title in over six years (it helped that it was probably one of the best women's matches that the Smackdown brand has ever had).
Awesome / Natalya Neidhart