- "There is one grave yet to be filled" - Cue Moviebob having Mario saying "Not yet." to the Grim Reaper.
- His epic reprimand of some people on Xbox Live."So I've got a message out there for every fucking troll with a headset and a copy of Modern Warfare: NOTHING excuses this kind of bullshit behavior, ESPECIALLY being good at a goddamn FPS doesn't excuse this kind of behavior. You are not a badass because you own a copy of Call of Duty, you are not "The Man" because you can swing around and pretend to virtual gun on a kill streak! You think you're so damn hardcore, go join the actual army, if you're such a badass gun slinging mother fucker! I bet you're in for a rude awakening if you did, kiddo!"
- Another epic reprimand, this time towards the He-Man Woman Hater side of gaming culture.Its not okay to harass women! Its not to quote-unquote slut shame! Its not okay to use rape as a casual synonym for defeat! And its REALLY not okay that I have to explain that to anybody!
- Bob rightly calling out the makers of The Lone Ranger for white washing the role of Tonto by casting Jonny Depp
- In his Big Picture video "With Great Power" he calls out geek culture for being just as sexist and homophobic as "main stream culture" now that video games, science fiction, fantasy and comics are mainstream. Instead of being jerks, a group that was bullied should be more inclusive.
- His video on the intense preemptive hatred of Ghostbusters (2016), spewing a ton of righteous anger at the sexist assholes pissed off that women would dare try to put their own mark on the franchise, while also doing what depressingly few of the people commenting on the film have been able to, and make clear that he's also not saying that anyone who thinks it's not going to be good (especially since he's included in that group) should automatically be considered a sexist pig.
- His review of The Phantom Menace where he tells Star Wars fans to let go of their hatred towards the film and stop all the whining and bitching and acting as if it's the worst thing ever.
- The beginning of his mother! review, an Evil Laugh followed by "I'm not gonna tell you a damn thing!"
- Bob finally returning to the Escapist in 2018 with new episodes of the Big Picture. For his first episode upon his return "The Polarity Contest" you'd expect him to give a big speech about overcoming obstacles to finally return back to the website he had been on for years. Instead at the start of the video he simply remarks "Sooooo, that happened." and then immediately goes into the topic of the video as though nothing had changed.
Awesome / Moviebob