- Like mentioned somewhere else on the main page, Felix Recenserar is of quite an educational value, both of Swedish culture and of movie making in general.
Felix Recenserar - Vaxdockan
- Felix disputing the prejudice that all monochrome movies have to be boring; pointing out that it's not the colour that makes a movie enjoyable and listing a few great monochrome movies.
Felix Recenserar - Sune i Fjällen
- The song "Push it to the Limit" at the end of the review, where Felix is dissing the Sune-series, glad that this was (supposedly) the last movie.
- Living In a Dance Machine. They made a very catchy song using only Markoolio eJay, a Limited Special Collector's Ultimate Edition of Dance eJay, a very primitive music creation software developed by Empire Interactive Europe Limited with the help of the Swedish musician Markoolio in the late 90s, and they made a very fun music video for it to boot. Markoolio himself eventually found out about it and loved it, and the music video was nominated for Guldtuben.
- Wabuu's voice actor voiced Wabuu in one of the Felix Recenserar episodes.