- The very first episode had Coop and one of Kiva's mooks facing down an entire army. Coops reaction:Kiva: Look at them all, these odds are awful!Coop: You're right; it is kind of unfair. *smashes his only ally* Now it's fair.
- The closing words spoken in the Season One finale, Driver's Seat:Kiva: (absolutely stunned) "Coop. You just destroyed the Glorft!"Coop: "So? What'd you think was gonna happen?"
- Coop driving out of the Glorft ship, and teleporting his drink into their ship, causing a chain reaction that sucks the entire thing into another dimension.
- Magnanimous: What other show could pull off a Shout-Out to MODOK, Bruce Campbell, and Elvis Presley in a SINGLE character!
- At the end of "Space Booty", Coop prepares to go into his rant of the episode against Captain H... Warlock. Instead Kiva, who Warlock has been courting for the entire episode, cuts him off and delivers the rant herself.Coop: Alright you—Kiva: —arrogant, overblown thief! You tried to break up our team, you almost killed Coop and Jamie AND you made me listen to your endless, cheesy PICKUP LINES!Coop: Nice!Captain Warlock: Cheesey!?Kiva: Get 'em Coop.
- Before that, when Warlock has reneged on his deal to spare the boys if Kiva stays with him in space.*Megas falls into orbit of hungry dragon planet*Warlock: Oh, come now. They might even survive the impact. Of course, they'll be in no shape to survive the Glorgnak if they do.Kiva: You're so predictable. *punch* Oh, and about our deal? I lied too.
- Coop's car has a V-10 engine.
- After being cornered by the Glorft, Jamie offhandedly says "Maybe you should have put in 12 cylinders." As a Call-Back, in the first episode of Season 2, one of upgrades Coop installed are an extra pair of cylinders, granted they were for the car and not the mech.
- Super Destructor Mode.
- Atomic Disruptor Cannon is so awesomely powerful that the computer was surprised that it existed.
- RECR may have an obsolete processor, but it certainly gave MEGAS and Coop a harder time than most other villains. It can't be fought through close range combat, which is really where Coop excels.
- Coop's means of saving the ice planet? Throw the beacon to their Planet Killer Laser so that it causes the badguys to blow up their own planet!
- Anything regarding the R.E.G.I.S Mk. V.
- The final battle in the series with Coop and the Glorft taking on Evil Coop's entire army. You know it's gonna rock when it starts with both armies charging head on against each other while the instrumental of the theme song is BLARING throughout it all!Evil Coop: You know you don't have a chance.
Evil Kiva: Why are you helping this pale imitation? I thought you'd be happy to see Earth enslaved.
- Warmaster Gorrath taking on (and briefly fighting on par) with Evil Kiva. Gorrath then giving a Badass Boast.
Coop: THAT ALL YA GOT?!
- Eventually, Evil Coop gets in a lucky hit on MEGAS and lays Coop out. Coop's surrounded by Evil Coop's remaining army, and MEGAS is making the sick engine noise of death. MEGAS gets right back up, and Coop proceeds to annihilate the rest of Evil Coop's army by himself.
Alternate Jamie: Let's see you conquer worlds when you're stuck between dimensions!
- The Glorft don't do too bad here either. The armies are more or less even, and what ensues is the biggest dogfight in the series with dozens of bots being destroyed on both sides. In the end, at least a dozen or two of the Glorft survive, really showing how good their pilots are (even though they can't beat Coop). Keep in mind that despite never seeing it, at least some of the Glorft are dying in the fights. The fact that the Glorft are surviving with the kind of attrition rates Coop puts them through is impressive by itself.
- No mention of how Evil Coop and Evil Kiva re beaten? After their drones are destroyed, they retreat back into the gate... which is exactly what Coop planned. He contacts Alternate Jamie who destroys the gate on the other side.
- Coop just opened a matter/anti-matter rift which will destroy the universe. He comes to the conclusion that if it's going to eat the universe than he has to make it outpace itself to stop it (as he knows that pacing is the way to eat a lot and not get sick). To remove the threat he creates a second rift, causing them both to eat each other and cancel themselves out. The S-Force is impressed, especially since he destroyed their nemesis.
- In "S-Force SOS", Coop saves the S-Force from being cast into the Infinity Zone (Where one would be crushed by dimensional forces for a thousand years), and then his usual showboating makes him fall into the one-way portal anyways. How does he get out of this inescapable dimensional anomaly? He punches his way out!Zarek: Impossible! No one can escape the force of the Infinity Zone!Coop: Hey, it's a good thing no one told me that!
- From the same episode, Coop and the S-Force's battle against Zarek's forces with all manner of impressive tag team combos.
- When Coop launched the Converted EMP Missile Refrigerator filled with rock pops and soda into a planet-sized monster, this tactic not only obliterates the monster in question, but also incidentally thwarts the appearance of a Glorft superweapon with what's left of the creature.
Awesome / Megas XLR