- Thought that the SP Skills and EXE Drives in Victory were already awesome enough? Check out these videos. On top all of the returning skills and EXE Drives having received new animations and an overall increase in quality, there were also some new skills that were added, which only add to the awesomeness factor.
- The way Idea Factory first showed the dub of the game, by doing a livestream of it.
- For the first time in a long while (not counting the remakes), the Power Trio of Neptune, IF, and Compa are back!
- One for a villain at the time. During Vert's scenario in the G arc, when Vert and Nepgear climb the Golden Summit of Leanbox, who would stand in their way but none other than Big Neptune. The fact this character has the guts to do this while talking like it was the most casual thing in the world is one thing, but then they proceed to take on two CPUsnote and damn near wins, with Neptune not seeming tired or injured at all. The kicker? Neptune wasn't even trying to win! They were only stalling you, and halfheartedly at that! Even Vert has to admit that despite appearances, Big Neptune fights just like you'd expect Neptune to.
- At the end of the G arc, Neptune's final attack not only saves Affimojas from being swallowed by the delusion, it also cuts through the delusion over all of Gamindustri, restoring the memories of the affected inhabitants of the CPUs. What's more, this is basically the same thing she does in her Next Form EXE Drive!
- Steamax stealing the console followed by Dogoo Man delivering the first blow towards the Big Bad of the series.Dogoo Man: One Punch!
- The final battle of every arc:
- In the Zero arc, all hope seems lost against Arfoire!Dark Purple, when a succession of Big Damn Heroes moments save the day. First Umio comes in with all of Uzume's monster friends to provide shares. When that is not enough, Histoire calls in and sends more shares from Hyperdimension. Then, CPU Neptune drops in out of nowhere to provide the final bit of muscle needed to take down Arfoire. Topped off by unlocking a new Formation Skill that involves your whole party combining their energy into a huge explosion of light.
- In the Gold arc, when it seems Affimojas's secret weapon has the CPUs on the ropes, Gold Third shows up with the brand new Hyper Share Crystal that unlocks the Next Forms, which gets its own special Transformation Sequence cutscene just to show off. Then all the CPUs (Candidates included) learn a ton of new moves and formation skills right before you get to unleash it all on Affimojas.
- Affimojas gets one in gameplay where he'll make you work for that ending.
- In the Heart arc, you get a double treat. The first is the Final Boss battle against Dark Orange, who has all the powers of the CPUs, plus the leftover of Rei Ryghts/Tari's CPU powers, and is also fused with all the Dark CPUs to the epic beat of Never Give Up, and then the True Final Boss confrontation at the very end between Uzume and Kurome, right down to having the Opening theme as the final battle theme.
Awesome / Megadimension Neptunia VII