- Ultraman Mebius making his grand return fighting the monster who was also the same Kaiju that the first Ultraman fought and started the franchise that it was today.
- Not long after, we have a brief opening introducing all the past Showa Ultramen. That opening alone would blow your mind.
- Ultraman Belial showing his entire planet his true might. He easily vanquished Ultraman Taro and a small squad. When he crashed onto the planet, he fought against an entire city of Ultramen. He beat All of them including Ultraman Mebius, Ultraman, Ultraseven and Zoffy. He headed to the building where Plasma Spark was kept and destroyed passed Ultraman Jack, Ultraman Ace and Ultraman 80. Lastly, he defeated his former friends, Ultra Father and Ultra Mother and claimed his prize.
- Taro returned to find his parents only to see the planet was about to die. What remained of the energy that sustained the Land of Light, he protected with his body as the planet was frozen solid.
- Rei summoning Gomora to battle Zaragas.
- The three monsters of Ultraseven having a Big Damn Heroes saving Mirai and Rei from Belial's monsters. Agira made his return.
- The Zap Spacy encountered a bit of a snag in the form of a space dragon and the next Ultraman to appear was Ultraman Dyna an this isn't the alternate Daigo from the other movie, this is Daigo from the original Ultraman Dyna.
- Ultraman, Ultraseven, Ultraman Mebius, Rei, Gomora and Litra have an all out war against Belial's 100 Monster Army. Most of the army were the Ultramen oldest enemies and yet the heroes were able to destroy them with ease and in the numbers.
- Ultraman Mebius roundhouse kicking Frogos.
- After Gomora escaped a Kaiju Dogpile, the Kaiju aided Mebius in destroying Gromite.
- Together, they used their respective finishers in destrouing several more.
- Ultraseven vaporizing Eleking, flipping Banpira, threw his head blade to slice Gan Q and beaming Alien Metron to oblivion.
- Ultraman holding his own when Zetton and Baltan attacked, slamming Magular, broke free from Antlar and defeating him.
- Litra effectively misdirecting the other Kaiju showing while small, she has spunk.
- The climax, a Curbstomp Battle to end all Curbstomp Battles. The Ultraman that was banished and redeemed himself by saving that Pigmon, returned to aid the others. Ultraseven glanced at him and with his dying breath realized it was his son and was absolutely proud of him. Ultraseven's son mourned over his father as he placed the blade on his chest. Upon hearing Belial who demanded who the warrior was, the son got up and clenched his fist, turning from sadness to pure rage. The warrior announced himself as Ultraman Zero, the son of Ultraseven.
- Ultraman Zero didn't waste any time as he leapt into battle against the remainder of Belial's forces. He knocked Birdon and Ariger off course. Landed, Zero fired a laser that destroyed the flyers.
- Zero went into close combat and kneed both Gudon and Telesdon to the ground, Zero kicking Red Kign multiple times.
- Like Father, Like Son, Zero had his own head blades and threw them. After he took possession of them, Zero did a Flash Step that he obliterated the Kaiju, ending the reign of the Kaiju army.
- Ultraman Zero vs Ultraman Belial
- Belial transforming into an abomination by collecting all the Ultra Kaiju that was sent to the Monster Graveyard. Tons of Monsters were configured inside the monstrosity. Almost all of the monster from EVERY Series.
- Rei gaining control of the Giga Battle Nizer, thereby allowing the Ultra Kaiju inside Beryudora to rebel.
- With that, the heroes combined their powers to defeat Belial once and for all.
- The film ends with the Ultraman King that there work was far from over. Where there is darkness, so too were the Light and its their duty to uphold Freedom and Justice.
- Not to mention that the Ultraman King was voiced by the former Primer Minister of Japan. Tsuburaya Productions and the entire Ultra Franchise should be proud of their accomplishment.
Awesome / Mega Monster Battle: Ultra Galaxy Legends