- "No. YoU hAve faIleD youRseLves."
- The master's first wife, Defiant to the End, delivers a "Reason You Suck" Speech as she's about to be sacrificed: "Your power fails you!"
- The jazz piano combo soundtrack, odd choice as it is for a horror movie, is about the only thing in the film that works at intentionally creating tension and unease.
- For some viewers, just being able to sit through this film. It takes guts.
- The MST3K episode is practically one for the Mads, as it drives the 'bots to tears and even manages to get Joel angry, if only briefly ("DO SOMETHING! GOD!"). In fact, the film so effectively breaks the SOL crew Frank and Forrester, independently and without the other's knowledge, call up to apologize.
- Ben Solovey's restoration of the original workprint is awesome, as is the fact that his Kickstarter campaign to raise funding went above and beyond the necessary amount. And his rationale for the restoration is both awesome and heartwarming at the same time."Though its doubtful I will change anyones minds about Manos, I would like to send a message that every film, regardless of the place it holds in movie history, deserves a fair shot to be maintained and presented in the best way possible."
- The director went to a costume party afterwards wearing his Master robe. You have to admire the love he displayed of his own work.
- Plus, several reviews have noted that Warren must have been incredibly good at his day job of a fertilizer salesman, given that he convinced so many people he could actually pull this movie off.
- In Revenge of Torgo, you actually get to fight Manos himself.
Awesome / Manos: The Hands of Fate