- When Shiraishi gets back from the death-trip Akira sends him on (which leaves him looking half-dead) and give her the water she asked for, she tastes it and spits it out, telling him how horrible it tastes and throws it in his face. His response? "AAAAAHHH!!! DO NOT MESS WITH ME!!!!" He then tells her off, quits the show, destroys the Lucky Channel set with his bare hands, fights off security, and finally attacks the camera man while Daisuke and Akira stand to the side in utter disbelief, before he runs at them, yelling "I SEE YOU STANDING THERE, YOU FU-" before the camera cuts off. We don't see Daisuke Ono after that...
- As if the song wasn't Awesome enough, the concert version of "Koi no Minoru Densetsu" stole the show. Not bad for someone who had two songs before this one, would participate in three more afterwards, and was one of the regular emcees for the event!
- The dance number in the final episode.
- Akira finally letting her inner professional shine through for just a little bit when singing Misoji Misaki in the karaoke box.
- The Initial D parody. Especially with "Gravity" playing in the background.
- Of which "m.o.v.e." would release a cover later.
- Anime Tenchou is a walking Moment of Awesome... even if he never gets Konata to buy something from him.
- And finally... Konata's elaborate plan for taking everything there is in Comiket. And her Testosterone Poisoned fantasy of giant mecha dentists with drills.
- The moments that concern the songs are very much topped in the concert.
Awesome / Lucky Star